Non OEM seats/benches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to get some ideas here.
What type of seats are in your yoats.
Pics if any are great.

More importantly how difficult was the install

I appologize if this has allready been asked.

I put some pro comp super seats intended for a J@@p in my 79. They bolted right to the stock tracks. In each corner there was 3 holes, 2 threaded and one not. They bolted right into the non-threaded holes. But this is on a 79, which is different from earlier trucks, and i think they changed seats again in 81.

Cool thanks

Yes I understand the "j@@p" thing
Thats why I have a cruiser

In my 40 I've got Bestop J**p replacement seats which I mounted to salvage Suburban sliders which required a small amount of modification. A significant improvement in ride quality.
In my 60 (pictured) I've got salvage Camry electric, leather seats with lumbar. I had to fab brackets to be able to mount them, but it wasn't too hard. A huge improvement in ride quality.

Last edited:
had supra seats in my first cruiser, my 68 has nissan pulsar seats, and my 65 has some sort of saturn seats.

I have prelude seats. fit nice in the Cruiser. my wife has a saturn. I hate that car, including the seats. :D

-Dustin

nuclearlemon said:
had supra seats in my first cruiser, my 68 has nissan pulsar seats, and my 65 has some sort of saturn seats.

hey ige, how were those seats mounted? what seat
belts do you have in there?

did you fab sliders?

do you have pictures
b

on the old ricebox, the supra seats were mounted to the oem bench frame with flat stock. the saturn seats are just sitting loosely in the back of the 65 and the pulsar seats mount off my rollcage. nothing is/was sitting on oem mounts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom