non cruiser/my uncles toys

My uncle sent me this picture today he had made of all his toys.......if I only had his money....

tabraha

Hello My Name is: TAD
SILVER Star

That dude has a good relationship with his paint guy for sure!!! Cool pic, nice machinery.

I really don't know much about the cars, Im not really that into them. I do know that the wheels were all made by Boyd, and the cars were built by Bobby Alloway.Hes not a Vikings fan , he just has a thing for purple with flames.

Left to right:
1929 Model A split window convertible
1932 Model A 3 window coupe with chopped roof
1934 Ford Coupe 3 window with chopped roof

It seems that he likes purple. :D

Koffer

CPJONES1231 said:
I really don't know much about the cars, Im not really that into them. I do know that the wheels were all made by Boyd, and the cars were built by Bobby Alloway.Hes not a Vikings fan , he just has a thing for purple with flames.
I think the're all great looking but Im more of a "built it myself" type of guy even if its nowhere as nice.I know my sweat and blood are part of it buts that just me.
I also think Boyd is a pompus ass :princess: and wouldn't mind lighting those stupid shirts and hats on fire for a real flame look when they are still on him . ;p

bkfj40

Wydaho bound
SILVER Star

All that and he has a blacktop driveway....cheap ass bastard :)

I can appreciate a car...but somehow I doubt those are drivers.....

bk

3pits

WOW! those are nice, like said b4, not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate them,,
white shark howd you know what they were? you got a thing?

Gumby

Supamod
Staff member
s-Moderator

I like the rods. Not my thing, but I can appreciate the artistry. The chopper I could do without. There's two of them for sale used here in Naperville. I think the chopper craze is starting to slow down. Gonna look pretty silly dropping 30-100K on a fad that'll be as popular as a mullet in 5 years.

Gus

SILVER Star

He's a lucky dog, hopefully someday I'll sport the $$$$$ toys. The street rods are sweet, looks like a lot of work was done to all of them, a little chop, maybe some channelling or sectioning possibly. The Chopper's cool, just not my thing; bring on the naked/street-fighter bikes(Triumph Speed Triple, MV Agusta Brutale or KTM Super Duke)

Top Bottom