Non-Cruiser inflatable boat for sale.

Discussion in 'SC- Upstate Cruisers' started by Capt. Jim, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Capt. Jim

Capt. Jim

I have a 9' inflatable boat I no longer use that I will be selling on Ebay. Thought I'd let y'all know about it first in case anyone is interested. 1994, Hypalon skin, hard floor with inflatable keel. Made by Sevylor Paid $975. Most of the time was stored in my shop inflated. No holes or patches. Asking $500.. (Or will trade for 2-50lb. class bent butt swivel top wire trolling rods).

Has all accessories, seat, patch kit, oarlocks, oars, pump. No motor included. I used a 15HP on this and it was suicidal!

This thing looks really cool sitting on top of an FJ40.............

Goes to EBAY next week.

2. SCJO06

SCJO06

Capt'n

Is it like the zodiacs?

3. Capt. Jim

Capt. Jim

It is. Looks just like a Zodiac. Used it on my last boat down in the Keys and the Bahamas. It only needs a 7.5 HP but like I said, I put my 15 HP on it. I would pull an adult or my two kids (when they were younger) at terrifying speeds on a tube. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Plenty of room for bow-legged women. :cheers:

4. SCJO06

SCJO06

Capt'n

Its nothing but bad timing for me. If I wasn't in the process of buying a 40, I would be all over it. I miss my days of riding around on a zod. If it dosen't sell on ebay, give me till the end of the year and I'll be your huckleberry.

5. Capt. Jim

Capt. Jim

Not a problem. Really don't want to sell it but I want to buy two new fishing rods for Wahoo fishing. This thing is really a blast. Easy to transport and cheap to keep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.