Non-Cruiser inflatable boat for sale. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sunset South Carolina, Tamassee, South Carolina
I have a 9' inflatable boat I no longer use that I will be selling on Ebay. Thought I'd let y'all know about it first in case anyone is interested. 1994, Hypalon skin, hard floor with inflatable keel. Made by Sevylor Paid $975. Most of the time was stored in my shop inflated. No holes or patches. Asking $500.. (Or will trade for 2-50lb. class bent butt swivel top wire trolling rods).

Has all accessories, seat, patch kit, oarlocks, oars, pump. No motor included. I used a 15HP on this and it was suicidal!

This thing looks really cool sitting on top of an FJ40.............

Goes to EBAY next week.

It is. Looks just like a Zodiac. Used it on my last boat down in the Keys and the Bahamas. It only needs a 7.5 HP but like I said, I put my 15 HP on it. I would pull an adult or my two kids (when they were younger) at terrifying speeds on a tube. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Plenty of room for bow-legged women. :cheers:

Capt'n

Its nothing but bad timing for me. If I wasn't in the process of buying a 40, I would be all over it. I miss my days of riding around on a zod. If it dosen't sell on ebay, give me till the end of the year and I'll be your huckleberry.

Not a problem. Really don't want to sell it but I want to buy two new fishing rods for Wahoo fishing. This thing is really a blast. Easy to transport and cheap to keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom