SOLD NOLA: REAR SHOCKS, FOAM CELL PRO FOR 100/200 SERIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Mud,

I bought these on May 16th to replace my old foam cell pro shocks, had a local shop install them on June 2nd, and before I could get around to installing the new fronts, a fellow local mudder (@Nola622) sold me a set of BPs. I couldn't pass up trying some new stuff so these came off with less than 500 miles on them. They are essentially new. Attached is the invoice to show the install and purchase dates.

350 picked up from NOLA area, 375 shipped OBO.

snip.png

snip1.png

snip2.png

voodoogarage.png

ironmanshocks.png

Last edited:
Sale is pending pickup, but I will update if everything does/doesn't work out.

Deal fell through, still for sale.

I am interested in these. I live in Jackson.

Sale pending another pickup. I'll update when I know they are gone or not.

Sorry, they sold last night.

I know this is an old thread and they sold already but how did you get those for only $138? Was it a summer sale? These exact shocks go for $300/piece now and it's killing me I'd have to pay double just six months after you got these.

I know this is an old thread and they sold already but how did you get those for only $138? Was it a summer sale? These exact shocks go for $300/piece now and it's killing me I'd have to pay double just six months after you got these.
Not the OP, but that receipt is for a local shop to install the shocks, not their purchase.

I guess I was thrown off track by your specific mention of $138. The shocks used to be 269 each and now they are 300. Sounds about right.

NOLA is correct, they where 269 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom