NOLA Happy Hours (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've always heard a lot of high end imports show up Sunday nights, never actually gone there though.

When we were kids, we used to hang out at the lakefront almost every weekend. Then the police started cracking down on the music and the kids out there. It's been a looooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time since I've hung out there. Won't be out there today that's for sure but post up some pics of the sights if any of you make it out there. :idea:

When we were kids, we used to hang out at the lakefront almost every weekend. Then the police started cracking down on the music and the kids out there. It's been a looooooonnnnnnnggggggggg time since I've hung out there. Won't be out there today that's for sure but post up some pics of the sights if any of you make it out there. :idea:

They had stereos back then!!! Wow ;)

NOLA happy hour main course on Saturday night.

image-2913932553.jpg

I was not allowed to take pictures of the desert, at least that's what the door guy told me.

image-2913932553.jpg

Guess I better get some cocktails with you guys before my baby comes March 30th cause I won't be able to leave the house again for acouple years.

He's the guy that was told today not to even think about taking a vacation this year. YEAR! F-me. No Summit, no Moab.

Let's try to get together for a few this weekend. I miss drinking with you guys - at least when I can remember it. Who's coming down to join us and where are we going? MCYC is always good or maybe River Shack if it's not too cold or raining. Bulldog on Canal? I'm just throwing out a few spots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom