Noise from Center Console Area. With Video (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bizarre. Almost like a pump trying to prime.

Can you feel any vibrations on surrounding panels? That might give you an indication of what to start pulling off, where to look. What if you go under the car in the same area, do you still hear the same noise, feel vibrations, etc?

Bizarre. Almost like a pump trying to prime.

Can you feel any vibrations on surrounding panels? That might give you an indication of what to start pulling off, where to look. What if you go under the car in the same area, do you still hear the same noise, feel vibrations, etc?
No Vibrations, I have flushed tranny, Changed AHC, Everything works properly. It has me stumped as well.

Check the fan to your amp under the driver seat, if you have the Mark Levinson system
Or one of the fans in the sides of the nav unit within the dash.

Check the fan to your amp under the driver seat, if you have the Mark Levinson system
Thank you. I beleive you are correct. Tried to blow it out although the noise is still coming. Any suggestions on a fix?

Thank you. I beleive you are correct. Tried to blow it out although the noise is still coming. Any suggestions on a fix?
There is a thread on this forum that explains how to replace them. I did mine a couple weeks ago.

There is a thread on this forum that explains how to replace them. I did mine a couple weeks ago.

Perfect than you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom