SOLD Noblesville, IN: 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser [NOT MINE] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(125, 125, 125)
Outside Link
https://www.edmartintoyota.com/new-Noblesville-2021-Toyota-Land+Cruiser-4DR+4WD-JTMCY7AJ9M4102112
@Eric Sarjeant

I'm curious what $102,802 of personalized add-ons looks like - can't wait for photos. I bet it's a killer build based on your history and reputation. Is it possible that it'll be the last Land Cruiser ever sold in the USA?

$190,000

Coming soon. Just edited the video. I'll try and post tonight after I write the description

Only thing it's missing are some Slee sliders. I guess adding those would put it over $200k, thus making it too expensive for most Mud buyers.

It's crazy guys. The LC market is stupid right now. Not just 200, but 60/62 and 80 may even be worse. Right now new base 200's are worth 110-120k retail, Heritages add $20k.
This vehicle has $70k in added mods, hence $190k. I am hunting used 2016+ every day. I bought 6 last week and sold 5 before they hit the website. Certainly interesting times.
As for Mud buyers, you may be surprised but there is no shortage of millionaires and billionaires on here.

The electronic mods are legit. Nice truck!

Well nothing against capitalism and what not but...

But maybe;
A. "Right now new base 200's are worth 110-120k retailI"
+ B. "I am hunting used 2016+ every day. I bought 6 last week"
= C. " The LC market is stupid right now"

With the new tundra on the horizon will your builds switch to that platform?
I am excited to explore new Tundra platform, but it will take aftermarkets a few years to catch up. Good news is that there will be a 3" TRD lift available at launch.

Steel prices have doubled ; shipping costs have skyrocketed (10 fold in some cases) ; chip and labor shortages;

I’m surprised new Land Cruisers aren’t listed for double MSRP right now.

That's literally what the object of this listing is..sure, it has some extensive modifications, but the modifications are valued more than the value of the vehicle (hence twice the MSRP).

Not really. I am surprised a stock land cruiser is selling for only 40% over MSRP (120 vs 85) given the current climate. Maybe they will be selling for 170k soon..

Eric said 70k in mods.. pretty sure they use 4WP for mods so that 70k can be itemized… although I imagine the dealership does charge buyer a 10-20% premium for a tricked out LC, otherwise it wouldn’t make financial sense.

w/ limited supply, big time buyers are setting the market prices and ,like Eric says, there is no shortage of big bucks.

I wish I had big bucks, I'll just have to keep with my 16 I got in 17. In my area 190k will get a decent house.

The only thing we use 4WP for is suspension installs (including this one). We have to for liability waiver on new height modification.

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom