no sign of interior fusebox lx470 1999 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok found the fusebox no problem cmck posted that photo in post #5 and it was easy to find.

found some interesting add ons while I was down there. almost certain one of the add ons was the pioneer radio antenna, the other I'm not sure about: believe it says viper on it and I'm hoping it's a remote start add on, I'll look more into the viper black box with three fuses wired to it in the future... hoping it's a remote start!

I cannot find the interior fuse box. there is no panel that I can remove below the side view adjuster and rear ventilation controls on the left side of the steering wheel. My truck has definitely had some parts replaced and electrical work done so I suspect it not match stock setup (not in a good way either)

if the interior part that should have the fuse box cover has been replaced does it seem likely that a replacement may not have the cutout and cover to access the interior fuse box without removing the whole panel? for example would the laandcruiser panel be a potential replacement part and would it lack the fuse box access and cover?

my interior lights do not work, dash lights up fine. also the moon roof doesn't work. I'm hoping to replace a fuse or two to solve this issue but cannot access the interior fuse box.

can someone post a picture of the access point to the interior fuse box on a 1999 lx470 so I can rule out user error on locating the interior fuse box?

thanks!

Last edited:
I cannot find the interior fuse box. there is no panel that I can remove below the side view adjuster and rear ventilation controls on the left side of the steering wheel. My truck has definitely had some parts replaced and electrical work done so I suspect it not match stock setup (not in a good way either)

if the interior part that should have the fuse box cover has been replaced does it seem likely that a replacement may not have the cutout and cover to access the interior fuse box without removing the whole panel? for example would the laandcruiser panel be a potential replacement part and would it lack the fuse box access and cover?

my interior lights do not work, dash lights up fine. also the moon roof doesn't work. I'm hoping to replace a fuse or two to solve this issue but cannot access the interior fuse box.

can someone post a picture of the access point to the interior fuse box on a 1999 lx470 so I can rule out user error on locating the interior fuse box?

thanks!
There are two interior fuse boxes in my '05. One on the drivers side beneath the panel next to the dead pedal, and one in the same spot on the passenger side

01LX has RH & LH J/B. But only the LH J/B ( Left Junction Box) has fuses. You can see by looking in DS (drive side) foot well just LH of foot rest.

1999 LC has this in the footwell just above the dead pedal.
FB251190-4A4D-4A90-857A-2FD4BE90E71F.jpeg

thank y'all, I'll be working on it soon and will edit original post with relevant info. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom