No rental cars in San Antonio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
elvinsmith.com
We are in San Antonio on vacation with our motorhome. Etrailer sent me the wrong parts for towing my samurai so we are without our tow behind.
I tried to find a rental car and there appear to be none available in the whole region.
Do any of you have a line on a rental car or are any on you willing to rent me something for a couple days so we can get to the store and up to the caves without having to unhook each time?
We are staying at travellers world on roosevelt. The 42 bus been great to get us to downtown and back but there doesn't seem to be a shuttle or anything to get us up to the natural bridge caves.

Just checked Travelocity and they list multiple cars for rent to pick up at airport.

I checked too, both Dollar and Enterprise, and see everything sold out. Have you called any of them by chance?

Sorry I am not much help as my response is late, but why would all the rental cars be snapped up? Is it because of woman's NCAA final four?

I am not sure why there doesn't seem to be any rental cars. I even tried to rent a u-haul pickup and couldn't find any available. We were there for Oregon k-12 spring break but I know texas and several other states already had theirs.
We made do with hooking and unhooking the motorhome, Via, and Lyft.
We had a great time in San Antonio. It was a fun city for our family.

I had to take an Uber late last week, and the driver said that he felt like it was because the NCAA women's tournament. I checked again yesterday, but they were still out all over town.

I am not sure why there doesn't seem to be any rental cars. I even tried to rent a u-haul pickup and couldn't find any available. We were there for Oregon k-12 spring break but I know texas and several other states already had theirs.
We made do with hooking and unhooking the motorhome, Via, and Lyft.
We had a great time in San Antonio. It was a fun city for our family.

That is pretty odd to me still. Oh well.

Glad you liked San Antonio and the surrounding areas. It isn't the most exciting city in Texas but still offers a lot to do for families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom