No Power when off (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey peeps, any of you ever had your Cruiser have no power at all when off? Mine is doing it and I have no power locks as well as the clock resetting every time I start the car. No problem starting and running, just when car is off got nothing. I tried cleaning and tightening all the battery connection points. Found a bunch of oxidation On the negative cable, but I just feel like if it were a battery issue then it wouldn’t start.

There is a fuse in the engine compartment that needs to be replaced. IIRC is it ECU-B? Something along those lines, it is 20A or less, common blade type.

Wow, thanks! That was it. For anyone searching the symptoms later, no interior lights, clock resets when off, radio resets when off, power locks not working. The cause is a 20A mini blade fuse under the hood right next to the headlight fuses. I tried to add as many tags just now as I could to make this easy to find.

Wow, thanks! That was it. For anyone searching the symptoms later, no interior lights, clock resets when off, radio resets when off, power locks not working. The cause is a 20A mini blade fuse under the hood right next to the headlight fuses. I tried to add as many tags just now as I could to make this easy to find.
Thanks for posting, I am having the same problem and hoping this is what I find when I get out of work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom