1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No payment, no contact ebay loosers...?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Razor, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Razor

Razor

What to do,
    I have had a few buyers hit the buy now option on my auctions before for small stuff without contact or payment..no biggie..

But, what the hell should I do with some looser that hit the buy now option and does not pay or try to contact me on an expensive thing that cost about 30 bucks to list.....??

2. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

I think you can get the listing fees back from Ebay for non-paying bidders.

3. mabrodis

mabrodis

Actually I don't think you can get the listing fee back from Ebay for non-paying buyers...you can however get the final-value fee back, so it would be as if you listed it and it never sold...which kinda sucks here because if it was like a 10-day auction, and day 1 someone does that, you have totally wasted that entire auction...most buy-it-nows I see have immediate payment required, which makes tons of sense to me, since when you do the buy-it-now you are pulling it off the 'market', so you should have to pay for it now, otherwise the seller can get screwed...just like what happened to you...that sucks...

4. loeky

loeky

you could always offer it to the next person in line as a "second chance offer". hopefully the runner up wasn't far off the winning bid and you get almost all the money...

m.