No one even noticed (1 Viewer)

No one even noticed how quickly 80/100 blew by Tech in post count. Next question is, how soon till

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh my goodness, Cliff! Now I'll have to sell my 60 and buy and 80--just so I can be with the "in" crowd!

If you guys didn't keep bustin' birfs maybe you wouldn't have so much down time and such a great need to get some tech advice! :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :D

Oh my, :D

I shant pass the GREAT WOOD ONE as he has installed a "pacer" in my user ID. He shall always be at least two posts ahead of me, no matter what :flipoff2:

I'll put money on Dan passing Woody 12/18/03. Alot of great people were born on that day, so it's as good as any to choose for this great event as well. :D

Well, if we're picking dates (what's the prize?) then I'll pick....

December 7th.

:D

-B-

How bout Woody putting up an IHMUD t-shirt?

[quote author=Brentbba link=board=2;threadid=6668;start=msg54568#msg54568 date=1066955368]
How bout Woody putting up an IHMUD t-shirt?
[/quote]

deal....a shirt it is...ALL entries in this thread, cheaters will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the interweb.....lol

first post with the date gets it, if two people post with the same date, first in order has it, 2nd poster better edit it quick.

cdan can't participate.... ;) but I'll send him a shirt anyways....

Since Woody's average daily post count is over double that of Dan's, it may or may not happen. Just in case it does I am going to go with December 25th because it is my favorite day of the year.

Rick,

I'm

not sure..... :D

(appears I need to make cdan's posts count 0 in this thread....)

(or should I have put each word in a separate post?!?)

:flipoff2:

Dec 2 unless Woody f's up the board when he's messin with it :flipoff2:

Then again, I heard a rumor that said that Woody was sending out the Kid to take care of the Cbiskit. Uh, ho. :flipoff2:

Then again, if Wench comes back, he could pass you both in one or two days. :slap: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Junkster,

It would take at least 4 days :flipoff2: :beer: :flipoff2:

Put this :banana: away please........ :rolleyes:

[quote author=Brentbba link=board=2;threadid=6668;start=msg54557#msg54557 date=1066954340]
I'll put money on Dan passing Woody 12/18/03. Alot of great people were born on that day, so it's as good as any to choose for this great event as well. :D
[/quote]

Nobody was born that day yet. :D
33 years ago my little brother was born on 12/18 though.

I'll change my pick to 12/13. The same day I registered for IH8Mud. :D

I just wanna know how to make my name and signature text a different color!!!!

doug

and dont say edit your profile cause i cant find it in there,no color options existing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom