SOLD no longer searching (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I'm halfway through a 45 build and need a running cruiser in my life. I'd love a 40, as stock as possible, running/barely running somewhere within 2-3 states of Washington, preferably. Not looking for a fixed up or heavily modified one. Just a solid one with a hard top. I can deal with *some* rust. 76+ would be nice but I'm realistic and open to other years. What's out there? Mustard yellow would be a huge plus!

I’m considering letting mine go...been a lot of fun to own for the last few years but I have college(s) to pay for and wife says it’s not on the must have list. Here’s the thread on the build PO did: Officially addicted... my FJ40 story begins

I live in South Carolina so geographically might not be what you’re after...

I’m considering letting mine go...been a lot of fun to own for the last few years but I have college(s) to pay for and wife says it’s not on the must have list. Here’s the thread on the build PO did: Officially addicted... my FJ40 story begins

I live in South Carolina so geographically might not be what you’re after...
I’m in Florida, probably a little expensive for what I’m looking for but what are you asking for it?

sorry, i should have closed this. I bought Fast Eddy's that he had up not long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom