No longer print FSM for LX 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FSM LX manuals.jpg
today, this came in a box - from Helm, Inc. http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=TMS&Make=LEX&Model=LX45&Year=&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

Did the books arrive?
Are they OEM factory manuals?

Regarding the order from books4cars.com, the jury is still out on whether they can deliver. I received the "New Car Features" and am waiting on the rest. The way their system works is that after you place the order (I learned about this AFTER placing my order), they go out and try to source the used book through their channels. While that was frustrating, your credit card is not charged until they actually ship, so at this point I am only out time. They keep the order/search current for 30 days after which time they ask you if you want to cancel.

Other than the extended time (I know original copies of these books are getting hard to come by) I really have no complaints about their service. Their customer service is good and I get a real (and knowledgeable) person on the phone every time I call. I told them to keep my order open for the foreseeable future as I would really like a complete set of original books for my LX.

In the meantime, I picked up a well worn FSM for a '96 LC on Amazon for $75 which will have to hold me until some LX stuff shows up.

I've been searching eBay.

There was a 97 Land Cruiser manual that just sold for over $100 a few days ago.

$85 on helminc.com, less for the LX450 ($80).
And they carry multiple years for cruisers, I don't get why people think it is so hard to find, when they are all right there.

Are the helminc manuals Factory OEM? I understand they may be repriductions but curious if OEM. Noted its 2 volumes does that include electrical?
Thanks

Just got off the phone with Toyota, got the number from C Dan. They told me they no longer have printed FSM on the 97 LX 450. Has anyone got one recently?? I have a Mac and havent tried to download. But I really want a hard copy. Any other ideas??
have a solution, you take a soft copy and print, print,print,print,cut trees, print,print,print,print,print, cut more trees, print,print,print,print,cut,cut,cut trees,print,print,print,print,print and you will have hard copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom