No longer in Stealth Mode (1 Viewer)

Website
www.markkuz.com
I have been all over the 80 Series section for a week now and I finally registered today. First off thanks to Woody for this great board and thanks to all the members for sharing your rides on the ROTW. I have looked through all of those and have really enjoyed them. :popcorn:
I am not YET an owner but I just put my lowered S-10 up For Sale and as soon as the cash is in my hands I will be picking up a 93' and up 80 series. This will be my first 4x4 although I have been a passenger in my buddy's Tundra many times and have taken my Dad's 72' Scout out on it's only off-road trip. I have recently gone from wanting an FJ Cruiser to an Xterra to now the 80 wich I think will be the best choice by far for me.
My needs are a 4 door SUV to take to Mammoth to go snowboarding and out to Borrego and the Mojave Deserts to go wheeling.
I guess that's everything and I will be cruzn' around the boards taking it all in. Now let the birds fly I guess! :bounce:

Welcome Newbie:flipoff2:

:flipoff2: Welcome, you will not be disappointed with an 80 series cruiser

Houston, Texas for now - Romance, MO soon!
Welcome and good luck in your search. Be sure to come here for lots of free advice!

Welcome! :flipoff2: I also upgraded from a S-10 to an 80. You won't miss the S-10.

Website
www.markkuz.com
TX_TLC said:
Welcome! :flipoff2: I also upgraded from a S-10 to an 80. You won't miss the S-10.

Well, I will a little. That was the first brand new vehicle I ever owned and it's the only thing I own in this world.... Here she is >>>>>
http://www.vehicleshoot.com/features/trucks/Blue%20Tribal/P1010048.JPG
I wish there were a way to keep her and get an 80 but I don't play the lotto and I am no pimp :grinpimp: (That's me with a pimp hat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom