No Garage - What do YOU do? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mareno wool long underwear or polypro underwear. worth it's weight in gold. I work outside and wear mereno wool socks every day, even in the summer. it's soft and won't make you itch. the stuff is great. I've got a garage full of motorcycles and tools with no room to work on my truck pita.

I have a “garage” full of my wife’s junk well ¼ full now I threw some of it out to make room for cruiser parts but I had to put up one of those tarp style carports “city laws no unregistered vehicles in city limits”. But it is an eye sore in the back yard.

Dave,

This is what you need, I am selling on CL for $450 but will sell for $400.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tls/291442957.html

Awesome way to roll tools out to a project. Folding lid keeps the sun and rain off off tools (hot tools in summer suck).

I hate to sell, but have no room to store. Is like new.

-Stumbaugh
matco.jpg

Dave,

This is what you need, I am selling on CL for $450 but will sell for $400.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tls/291442957.html

Awesome way to roll tools out to a project. Folding lid keeps the sun and rain off off tools (hot tools in summer suck).

I hate to sell, but have no room to store. Is like new.

-Stumbaugh

John:

Thanks for thinking of me. That looks very nice. My wife just bought me a tool cabinet from Sears, so I think she would take offense. :D

Not to hijack my own thread, but have you completely given up on vehicles? It's a shame to sell all this nice stuff. :frown:

John:

Thanks for thinking of me. That looks very nice. My wife just bought me a tool cabinet from Sears, so I think she would take offense. :D

Not to hijack my own thread, but have you completely given up on vehicles? It's a shame to sell all this nice stuff. :frown:

No, I have not given up, but I have taken a big step back and now is not the time (too busy with work and familly). I'd buy the right truck if I see one come along, but I'd have to store it for now. My next project will be more of a bolt together deal than the comprehensive restorations and rebuilding from the ground up like I have done so many times in the past 22 years. This time it will be a rusty truck with a full aqualu aluminum body. No welding, no body work, no panel fabrication, no motor and tranny swaps, no DIY paint and body work. Just hand tools and pre-fabricated stuff. The level that I was playing at before is too much for me to do as a hobby with the life I have now - "slippery slope".

Anyone got a 79 or newer FJ40 or a FJ45 for sale?

-Stumbaugh

Oh, so anything pre-'79 is not good enough for you, huh? :D:D:D

Heck, I've owned 18 or 19 FJ40's over 22 years and most of them have been 1970, 71's and 72's...but I like the legroom in 79 and newer with my gimpy knee, I also like the split case in 80 and newer, lastly I like the gastank under the truck. Plus for my non wheeling cruiser ownership, the 3.73's get downt the freeway. :cool:

-Stumbaugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom