No FSMs in Canada for an 85 FJ60 ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My local Toyota dealer says she can't get the FSMs for me, that they are too old and out of print. I recently bought a California 1985 FJ60 and need the emissions and 2F manuals. I thought if they were available in the U.S then she should be able to order them for me in Canada. She's ordered other parts for this truck and they came from the states so what gives? I don't really want to order from SOR because they charge me $50 to ship. thanks, pete

troll e bay

Give them 36262E for the body and chassis manual and see what they say.

Can't help with the 2F...cept to say do as dd113 mentions

gb

I knew I got the number from a thread here (see post by NorCalFJ60 for the telephone number). The 2F manual is 36104-E (1980 repair manual) and the emissions manual is RM36043 (1981 2F Emission Control). Both these manuals work fine for my 1985 FJ-60. Actually, I don't know if these manuals are still available, but Spector still sells them and they look like they are original.

just bought mine from toyotaworld.com for $24 bucks....the emissions manual was like an additional $10.

Good luck.

2mbb said:
I knew I got the number from a thread here (see post by NorCalFJ60 for the telephone number). The 2F manual is 36104-E (1980 repair manual) and the emissions manual is RM36043 (1981 2F Emission Control). Both these manuals work fine for my 1985 FJ-60. Actually, I don't know if these manuals are still available, but Spector still sells them and they look like they are original.
I ordered the manuals from 1-800-622-2033. It's Toyota USA but I'm not sure where. $24 for 2F, $10 for emissions, and maint. procedures for $1. Had to buy that for a dollar . Since I'm in Canada they have to airmail it-$18- ouch, but they'll be here in a day or two. thanks ,pete

oh well, i would have sent you my emissions fsm for free if you wanted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom