1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No charges in pizza delivery shooting

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by TX_TLC, Jul 7, 2005.

1. TX_TLC

TX_TLC

Justice is served...Follow up to a previous post...

ABILENE -- A Pizza Hut delivery driver will not be charged for unlawfully carrying a weapon. Authorities say the 36-year-old man shot two teenage boys who attempted to rob him March 17th. Police say the driver shot the boys in self-defense. Both survived and have been detained on charges of aggravated robbery. Police believe a third teen was involved but was not harmed. The Taylor County District Attorney says no charges will be filed against the delivery driver because he was a victim of a violent crime.

2. Metal Spice

Metal Spice

It's about freakin' time law abiding citizens were allowed to defend themselves against this human garbage.

3. PolterGeist

PolterGeist

Good for him. Hell, if would deliver to Illinois, I'd tip him like $100.

Problem is, they both survived, now taxpayers of texas will be paying to keep the pieces of s*** alive in prison for the next however many years.

He should have aimed higher, used hydrashoks or something.

Steve

4. miked

miked

hydrashocks or something...

everyone knows a .45acp would have left an empty pair of smoking shoes after nicking the badguys on thier shirt sleeves.

when i delivered pizza in tucson, before ccw was legal, there was a fellow driver who carried illegaly. he never had to use it thankfully. i hope this puts a message out there that it is NOT ok to rob the pizza guys.

5. koop

koop

If I'm not mistaken this guy got shot in the thigh and delivered two more pizzas before going back to the store.

You can't charge a guy who delivers pizzas with a slug in his leg. He's too bad :cool: