craigslist No affiliation (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hmm that brings the undercarriage in question for sure

I saved the photos from the original for sale ad on CarGurus. I'll try to dig them up. There was some rust, but I don't remember it being too bad.

$35k isn't bad at all for the work that has gone into this truck.

Photos from the past two ads, unfortunately, I didn't save anything beyond exterior bumper shots (for use as inspiration - as I too have a white/tan 2011):

IMG_4398.JPG
IMG_4399.JPG
IMG_4402.JPG
IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4404.JPG

With the several short time owner history, lack of details in the post, and admission by the current owner they don't know much about it, I'd say it's probably got some issues.

The more I think about it, I believe it did have an accident in its history. There was a thread regarding this vehicle when it was first listed, it may still be present on this forum.

The car gurus add pics are much better than the CL pics. Aesthetically it is awesome, not sure what lies beneath though.

Seems sketchy. Awesome looking rig, but that whole "I don't know anything about it, but I'm selling it for my boyfriend" sounds sketch!

Seems strange that it has the Longranger tank already ? unless it was one of the first..... or a custom kit - that might have its own issues...

I find it odd that someone would own a built rig and not be able to answer the typical enthusiast questions. Also the accident history is only “trail damage” whatever that means

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom