For Sale [No Affiliation][Copart] 1995 FJZ80 180K with Lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I live 1300 miles away from Las Vegas, however I am flying there on Friday for a friends bachelor party and I have been looking for rust free 80's that I could buy and drive home in the area.

Copart USA - Online Live Vehicle Auctions - Bid & Win

I just found this and I got super excited to buy it. However, the auction is ending tomorrow and I don't think I can contract an inspector to get out there on such late notice.

If someone close wants to go check it out and report back that would be awesome, if you don't want to report back and buy it for yourself that's cool too, I'd rather see it go to a mud member.

I don't have any experience with Copart but it seems in NV I would need to go through a broker to bid, does anyone has any suggestions for that? The whole process seems a bit sketchy.

Thanks!

PS. I don't know if it has lockers for sure (I haven't seen it), I just assumed from the code K294 on the door.

It looks good. It has lockers. It runs and does have a "reserve". Seller has to approve high bid. It was donated, so I would assume the reserve to be low. If I was close I would look at it and probably bid on it.

Ran a quick carfax on it. Lifetime New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada car with no accident history reported. It was declared a total loss vehicle back in 2012 ... but for non-collision damage about 3 months after being stolen. Anyone knows what the below could mean? Maybe insurance paid the loss claim and later it was found?

"TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
Vehicle declared a total loss
by an insurance company
Non-collision damage reported"

My guess would be that it was stolen, the insurance company paid the owner for the vehicle and it was found later.

I watched the auction live today. High bid was 4,600 and the bidder was out of California. Pay the Copart fee of roughly 10% and shipping. Someone in Cali got it for 5,500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom