SOLD NO AFFILIATION - 97 locked, Boise ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just popped up on autotrader

$13000

97, triple locked, 140k miles. Provided autocheck, looks good. CA/TX registration from 1997-2016. A bit of time in MT?, but then Boise/Meridian - no underbody pics but given the locations probably not rusted too bad. Looks real clean. Sounds like a good deal, which makes me skeptical...

Concern is the spongy brakes - but also says master cylinder is new? I'd like more info on maintenance, but when isn't that the case?

Hoping for some insight from the MUD knowledge base. I live in Idaho Falls and probably can't drive over til Thursday.

Thanks

With the interior issues and spongy breaks I can see that being a reasonable price for a locked 80 with that mileage. Maybe a bit of a bargain considering the recent price inflation.

With the interior issues and spongy breaks I can see that being a reasonable price for a locked 80 with that mileage. Maybe a bit of a bargain considering the recent price inflation.

Yeah seems like a good deal. Maybe they did the MC themselves and arent great at bleeding the system. No phone number listed, so I sent autotrader-generated email. Will report findings after getting a response.

Thanks

Not much records-wise, just what they've done in their 3-4 years ownership. Essentially rust free, owner says more pics will go up soon. Spongy brake likely happened during BMC change and air entered abs actuator. No noises/vibrations/smells. Drivers seat in ok condition, cover on just cuz leather gets hot. Hoping to take a look Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom