For Sale NO AFFILIATION - 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser (81K Miles) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
1997 Land Cruiser with 81K Miles in Manakin Sabot, VA.

1593722812884.png

Sick car phone in that beauty. I'd be aggressively trading and going hard on some M&A deals on that baby all DAY. :banana:

blue horseshoe loves anacott steel (!)

GLWS

Is that an insider trading reference (Wall Street, Gordon Gecko)??

I talked to him briefly. No service history at all, not even anything on the carfax other than inspections and minor accident. If I were closer, I'd check it out.

It's got some issues, for that Price. JMHO

I talked to him briefly. No service history at all, not even anything on the carfax other than inspections and minor accident. If I were closer, I'd check it out.

Did he mention anything else i.e. previous location of vehicle, mechanical problems? At this low miles I wonder what are the things to look for?

He was not flexible enough on the price and it was not close enough to what I was looking for for me to want to drive down there or spend money on a ppi given the lack of history so I left it alone.

It had some significant issues including clear coat/paint failing (a lot), needing a repaint, had rust, SRS light was on, and few others I forget. Low miles but
was parked outside it's entire life, driven on northern roads in the winters,---.

price came down to $20k btw. IMO clear coat/paint is not big issue. But rust and northern history is deal breaker for me

It had some significant issues including clear coat/paint failing (a lot), needing a repaint, had rust, SRS light was on, and few others I forget. Low miles but
was parked outside it's entire life, driven on northern roads in the winters,---.
Shame. Owner seems intent to convince its "rust free." Low miles are great but I'd take 250k and rust free over a rusty 81k any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom