For Sale No affiliation - 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 - $80000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/d/west-palm-beach-1993-toyota-land/7146387996.html
Just posted on Craigslist: 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Driving this FZJ80 is a unique sensation in any situation, whether on the road or off road, it will always give its best performance as it preserves the toughness of the Land Cruiser. Its spacious and comfortable cabin, its great power and performance will make you enjoy the best landscapes never visited before. Thanks to its great height from the ground and its 4-wheel drive you can go through roads that usually nobody drives, thus enjoying with your family and loved ones unique and unforgettable walks aboard your FZJ80.
This Toyota is the most familiar and robust car that the Japanese brand has created. The FZJ80 is preferred for overlanding because of its large interior space (8 passengers), its 6 doors, its double fuel tank, its front and rear differentials, its transmission system and great power with the 4500CC 24-valve engine. It delivers 280 HP with which you can overcome any situation that arises. Additionally, it brings a box with reducer in case the condition is very severe. This FZJ80 has an excellent height from the ground and great stability thanks to its FOX suspension with which you can drive freely on any terrain.
$80,000 OBO. -Vehicle imported from South America with FL Title
Some specifications are:
 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER MODEL 93
 ORIGEN. JAPAN
 ENGINE 1FZ 4500 CC 280 HP CUSTOM
 BOUTIQUE PAINT MOTOR RESTORATION
 BOUTIQUE PAINT CHASSIS RESTORATION
 PROGRAMMABLE INJECTION HOLLEY RACING
 FERREA VALVES AND SPRIGNS RACING
 RACING PISTONS
 DOUBLE FUEL TANK
 HI LIFT SUSPENCION FOX
 CUSTOM MADE INTERIOR IN LEATHER
 TIRES 37X2.5R20 KM2 BF GOODRICH
 TRANSMISSION RELATION TIRES 37 IN
 CUSTOM BUILD FRONT AXLE
 ENGINE FULLY REMANUFACTURED
 SWAP CROWER CAM KIT RACING
 4 IN STAINLESS STEEL SNORKEL. CUSTOM
 EXOSTO OF 3 IN STAINLESS STEEL
 STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES
 PERFORATED BRAKE DISCS
 BOUTIQUE PAINT JOB
 OEM MANUAL 5 SPEED TRANSMISSION
 CUSTOM RCV FRONT AXLE
 LED LIGHTS
 BOX FOR 4X4 WITH REDUCER
 REAR AXLE WITH LSD
 TRUCK LITE LAMPS
 STOP LAMPS LED
 PIECE TO PIECE RESTORATION FROM CHASSIS
 CUSTOM BUMPERS
 ELECTRIC SYSTEM COMPLETELY RESTORED

0*JSFtXwT2WFfwhlVH.jpg

Wow. Weirdly worded add (6 doors - I guess that includes the fuel door?), but I can't recall a prettier 80 outside of a Jonathan Ward video.

Insane. This is the overpriced crazy truck listed earlier in FL.

looks like someone hi jacked it and is scamming (not that the legit seller’s price isn’t its own scam!):

Insane. This is the overpriced crazy truck listed earlier in FL.

looks like someone hi jacked it and is scamming (not that the legit seller’s price isn’t its own scam!):

tenor.gif

Clicking through those pictures was like watching a documentary about someone spiraling into depression

>oh boy not a fan of that wheel choice
>wow he really went to town on those wheel wells
>oh god the smoked corner lights
>fox f*cking shocks on an 80k truck?
>holy sh*t that front bumper
>holy sh*t that rear bumper
>what in the absolute hell is happening with that snorkel
>wait is this an import all along I guess? but with a 1fz?
>blue interior?

giphy.gif

280 HP, carburetor. 🙄

I want some of what the seller is smoking so I can lose touch with reality also.

hhhhwhat.jpg

A true turd aka TRD. And where are the giant TRD stickers, it needs those to get 280hp as everybody knows?

If douche-bros liked Land Cruisers instead of diesel pickups, this is what they'd look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom