craigslist No affiliation - 1993 FZJ75 - Sacramento, CA area (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/granite-bay-1993-toyota-land-cruiser/7142453690.html
DOHC 24 valve so it isn't a 3F so I think it is an FZJ because it's a 1FZ-F, (not a 1FZ-FE) fuel injection isn't what determines if it's FJ75 vs a FZJ75.

Correct, Not fuel injection but it is FZJ 24 valve
A 1992 FZJ75 that I had owned had the same engine but not fuel injected.

This white one is pretty nice.

At $35K, no a/c is kind of a deal killer for someone in South Texas. I wonder if an a/c system from a FZJ80 series could be adapted to it?

Nice troopy though.

I actually bought my FZJ75 Troopy from this guy. Name is Matt. Cool dude but definitely do your due diligence with checking them out since they're former gov't vehicles. He's also a LR Defender connoisseur himself and doesn't really know too much about 70's themselves, so just do your homework. I talked to him last weekend, and he said that the FZJ75 is at his brothers house due to complications with importing it to the west coast while this whole COVID19 thing popped off, and had to bring it through Georgia and had his brother in Nashville come pick it up and hold it. Matt himself lives up in Sacramento and said he was willing to bring it to the west coast etc to a serious buyer. Cool dude, but yeah, just do your homework. Also, I paid nowhere near the price that he's asking for... So I expect the price to come down some.

Also, just know that the photos he has on the ad are just canned stock photos from whoever his exporter is. The photos of the truck in front of the barn are probably the real thing, but I highly recommend you go see the truck in person since what the pictures is is not what you might be getting...

All things considered, is 32k really reasonable for this Cruiser? Seems a bit high but I’d be curious if it’s well sorted with no rust what is a reasonable price?

All things considered, is 32k really reasonable for this Cruiser? Seems a bit high but I’d be curious if it’s well sorted with no rust what is a reasonable price?

There’s definitely some rust. The photos in the ad aren’t necessarily the photos of the actual truck. 32K is a bit high considering you probably will have to do some work to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom