For Sale no affiliation: 08 LC nicely built 115k miles for $27.5k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not allowed to fly due to eye surgery or would be on a plane checking it out myself.

2008 Toyota Land Cruiser

QIufJwd.jpg

Last edited:
Can't take much credit, owner posted it on a facebook group I'm on.

Contacted the person earlier. Someone already put a deposit down with a full cash offer.

Saw this one rolling on a transport truck South bound on highway 59 this morning. Sure looked nice! Someone is getting a really nice Christmas present.
Wooo hooo! Send me a pic of my new truck:) John was great to work with for the purchase.

Wooo hooo! Send me a pic of my new truck:) John was great to work with for the purchase.

Congrats on the purchase. I'll miss seeing it around town. Wish I was quick enough with the camera to snap a pic of it on the transport truck. Well, actually I couldn't b/c I was driving my company vehicle into work, and they don't allow cell phone use when driving.:steer:

John seems like a nice guy.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me! Nice work bro, another sweet LC in the Fort.

Stop by my crib if you see me or my cruiser out front. (North Shields, just past the intersection of Laporte, before Maple and Sycamore)

Are you kidding me! Nice work bro, another sweet LC in the Fort.

Stop by my crib if you see me or my cruiser out front. (North Shields, just past the intersection of Laporte, before Maple and Sycamore)
Good deal. I don't know if I'll line this one;)

wait, so he put a couple things on, drove it for 8,000 miles in seven months, and is charging $9k more dollars? Did I miss something?

wait, so he put a couple things on, drove it for 8,000 miles in seven months, and is charging $9k more dollars? Did I miss something?

That's what it looks like. To be fair, it looks like he bought it under market value on the front end, but looking at how faded and worn a bunch of of the stuff is on it I'd say now it's priced above market value.

Agree with Matt, he got a solid deal on it and hell a little profit I guess is understandable but seems to be going for the high mark. At least anyone who is familiar with the history can probably negotiate some.

Wow! this popped up on my weekly local CL search I bit too expensive for my budget at $36k, but know knowing this history may change my mind.

I would be interested at 27.5
This came up on my craigslist search too. I sent him an email. He's testing the market but said he would knock off a couple thousand for a Mud member. I agree he found a good deal and jumped on it and now is looking to turn a bit of profit. It looks like a nice rig.

I saw this one coming... Figured it was only a matter of time before it popped back up on CL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom