SOLD CO: Barn doors from Australia for FJ60 and FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are planning a trip to Boulder area to see family soon. Maybe in the next few weeks. We were going to drive up last week but my MIL had a medical emergency so we had to stay back.

OK. I may or may not be in Golden when you roll through, but the kid should be once Mines is back in session.

We can take it from there.

OK. I may or may not be in Golden when you roll through, but the kid should be once Mines is back in session.

Looks like we'll be heading up to Superior this weekend. I'll bring the doors with me if you are still interested. Will head up Thursday or Friday. You can PM me and let me know!

Still looking for an interested buyer for the barn doors. I'll be heading to Las Vegas in a few weeks. I could bring them with me if someone is interested there or in Socal

Looks like I'll be heading up to Superior next weekend. I will bring the doors up with me and can drop them off in Golden. Otherwise I'll keep them at my uncle's house in Superior and you could pick them when you can.

I'll be bringing these doors up to Superior Colorado Friday. If anyone in the Denver/Boulder area is interested let me know. Make me an offer on what you think they're worth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom