SOLD NM: 95 FZJ80 triple locked rust free Socal desert truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
SALE PENDING! Back on the market! Decided to let my 80 go. I've owned for almost 6 years. Truck has 231k miles. I've done extensive maintenance on it including head gasket and engine harness. Over 11k in receipts. Truck was bought new in Southern California and has spent the last few years Las Vegas and Albuquerque. Has OME stock height springs with 10mm spacers at each corner. Has Nitro shocks and steering damper. Newer BFG KO2s in 285. White knuckle sliders. Frontrunner half rack. Underdrive high range TCase gears. Everything works and is mechanically sound except for drivers seat gears and tripmeter.
Price is 25k

IMG_20210416_132118421_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210416_132127150_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210416_132150271_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210416_132211608_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
We will be heading to our place in Las Vegas NV around the 11th. So if anyone on the west coast is interested I can drive it back to Vegas then.

A little more history. Was sold new at Whittier Toyota in Whittier California. We are the 3rd owners. First owner had it for 6 years. The second owner owned it for 16 years. Spent most of its life in Southern California. During my ownership its been either in Las Vegas or Albuquerque.

absolute dream 80. that is one clean truck.

one question. I see it had the factory rack, did you leave the center rails but remove the "towers/crossbars" to install the front runner? so the holes got plugged up top with a gasket and washer like the Wits End delete kit? this really is a clean 80!

anything nifty going on in the cargo space? I can't see this lasting too long, great truck.

one question. I see it had the factory rack, did you leave the center rails but remove the "towers/crossbars" to install the front runner? so the holes got plugged up top with a gasket and washer like the Wits End delete kit? this really is a clean 80!

anything nifty going on in the cargo space? I can't see this lasting too long, great truck

I used short screws with a plastic washer then snapped the caps over. Similar covers as used on a Casita travel trailer.

IMG_20230303_085112899.jpg

IMG_20230303_085100453.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom