For Sale NM - 2006 LC 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
185,000 Miles
Slee Bumper
A few cosmetic bumps
Bumper is cracked
All service is done, including it's second timing belt
$18,500

DSC04583.JPG

DSC04582.JPG

DSC04571.JPG

DSC04573.JPG

DSC04577.JPG

Last edited:
More information - I believe I'm the second owner. I had it titled under my business originally, but transferred it to myself a couple years ago. I've kept all the maintenance on schedule and can provide all the records.

Mostly highway miles. And off-road has been just rough fire roads, nothing serious.

There's a unique issue with the fuel pump on some of the 2006s when they are in super hot climates. ih8mud helped me figure it out when the lifelong Toyota mechanics couldn't. There seems to have been about three 2006 LC100s that live in hot climates with steep hills that had to figure this out. Fuel pump was replaced with the larger one that comes in the LC100s from the last part of 2006. It works, and I never had a problem again.

Pictures make it look more "rust colored" underneath. It's been in NM it's entire life, so rust shouldn't be an issue.

Rear bumper damage was from bumping a guardrail at about 5 mph.

I did put airbags in for towing a trailer. Works wells for towing or carrying a heavy load.

What else? I love it, but we are empty nesters and don't need five cars anymore. I'm. a restaurant owner who needs to get rid of some crap. I have a 4x4 Sprinter that is my adventure mobile now, so the LC is redundant.

IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1318.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

Last edited:
I do have them. I kinda forget about those. I’ll even be in PDX on the 19th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom