SOLD NM- 1995 profits Diesel Land Cruiser fzj80 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AbqBSYaXkhRKYgzNNokpHy7a_pJdnsEn
The cruiser is back on the market after much consideration-

selling my 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser with a 4BT swap from profits cruisers . (40k $ swap)

Body has 260with about 60k on the swap

4L85E transmission with EZ shift TCU

• freshly flushed and serviced
-Mated to a 4BT Cummins engine

-new stage 1 VE injection pump governed to 3200 RPM with a fuel pin

-new Bosch oversized injectors

-Lutz auto EGT and Boost gauge to monitor the engine ,

• new OEM head and top end rebuild
  • ARP head studs
  • Cummins oem head gasket
  • Super HX30W turbo (30PSI)
  • CX racing intercooler
  • Custom down pipe with flex pipe
  • New Head with warranty
  • New water pump
  • New alternator
  • New thermostat (oem)
  • New radiator (Csf)
  • New fuel pump
  • New heater hoses
  • New belts and hoses (100% new rubber in engine bay)
  • Oil pump reseal
  • New motor mounts
  • Electric Coolant warmer for cold nights
  • New custom heavy duty transmission lines
  • New transfer case mount bushings
  • All fluids changed and serviced
  • Truck needs nothing
-part time 4x4 conversion with aisin lockout hubs ,

-4 inch slee lift kit with all necessary hardware including extended brake lines , sway bar drop , panhard bars etc everything is Slee ..

-Ome shocks

• Fj60 T case regeared to a 4:1 LOW and a 10% OD in high, making this truck go 75mph and keeping the 4BT happy and fuel consumption low , built by Hybrid cruisers in Stockton CA
  • method NV wheels on brand new Mickey Thompson baja boss tires with spare tire brand new
  • -drawer system in rear
  • Carhartt seat covers
  • Hand throttle for cruise control
  • slee rear swing out with spare tire carrier and full size spare ,
  • white knuckle offroad rock sliders
  • ARB front bumper ,
  • Ironman winch brand new 9500lbs
  • working snorkel with air filter mounted up too
  • ac and heat all work new fuel
  • Rebuilt front birfields new brakes . -New front end . Freshly
  • this truck has been gone through front to back. And is an animal pushing 25-30 PSI boost at WOT asking .. it drives straight down the freeway at 75mph surprisingly quietly too, at idle on the trail shes a little loud , but that’s the nature of the beast .. it crawls up anything and would be even more of an animal with lockers . Steering is tight it never misses a beat starting up and parts are easy to find for the 4bt unlike the Japanese Toyota diesels .. go to tractor supply and ask for a fuel pump for a 1hd and they’ll just look at you funny… this is a turn key truck that is incredibly fun to drive . No it’s not a factory 1fzfe , its swapped with parts that were never meant to go into it , however it’s done neatly and as clean as possible. Truck is not perfect . It was used and is used however it is in good condition when compared to the average 80, some clear coat fading but it’s hard to see unless up close , intercooler pipe routing isn’t the best in my opinion but I’ve found no other solution, yes she vibrate at idle but if you don’t like that then it’s not for you. Vibrate as much as a first Gen Cummins, back hatch lock doesn’t lock with the button (must be manually done, at full flex the slinky coils will sometimes rub on the bump stops (no issue there just makes a noise ) I can’t think of anything the truck “needs” besides a driver and someone to love the truck for what it is
  • easily 30k plus invested in parts alone with receipts to prove and countless hours invested I am 100% missing parts but everything was gone over this truck to make it what it is .. you won’t find another like this.
  • Asking 37,000 USD, this truck can’t be built for anything less than 60K these days I can promise you that.

IMG_2697.png

IMG_2615.jpeg

IMG_5741.jpeg

Last edited:
Please text me your number, interested.

Justin
817-301-3828

Hey is this still available? I tried to PM you and it said your inbox was full. PM me your number if so and I'll text you.

someone better jump on this. I have personally wheeled with this 80 and it is incredible clean. Very capable too. At this price it’s not going to be for sale long. Good luck with the sale William

This is a bargain.

Awesome looking rig. I wonder if you could fab some sort of skid plate for the intercooler?

Awesome looking rig. I wonder if you could fab some sort of skid plate for the intercooler?
CX racing sells one for I believe 250 that goes with this kit. was next on my list but life’s gotten in the way … I’ll order one soon if it doesn’t sell by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom