SOLD NM- 1995 Diesel Land Cruiser fzj80

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Due to rising costs I am considering selling my baby. It hurts me to do so as this is my dream rig but tough times require tough decisions.

I will start out with this is a black 95 fzj80 that had a profits 4BTA swapped into it 10-12 years ago, I don’t have the paperwork however the swap is very neatly done and easy to work on.

Body -

Rust free , one small dent on driver rear above fender

4 inch slee lift kit with all slee and dobinson parts , adjustable panhards , heavy coils, etc. drives straight and true .

Front ARB bumper

All new bushings put in sway bar , new shocks too

White knuckle sliders

Rear slee swing out bumper ( old style)

Method NV wheels on 35 inch Mickey Thompson tires with matching spare tire on stock wheel

Paint - not bad but not perfect by any means I would say 6/10

Brand new Ironman 9500LB synthetic winch

Trans - 4l80E (4l85E) trans with EZ tcu with programmer , shifts well and has lockup,

Tcase - pre 85 fj60 Tcase freshly rebuilt and resealed

Front diff - rebuilt 400 miles ago top to bottom , so should be good to go for a while . Part time aisin lockout hub conversion (so no longer AWD)

Rear diff - all stock but has new pads

Engine -

4BT aftercooled

H1C turbo 3inch custom straight pipe .

40hp brand new injectors

Brand new diesel tuff VE injection pump with aftermarket fuel pin and 3200 gov spring ($$$)

Brand new water pump, belt tensioner and belt , and t stat

Brand new vacuum pump and power steering pump

Oil pan freshly resealed

New engine mounts fluid filled

New valve cover gaskets

All new coolant lines replaced with silicone heavy duty lines

New brass radiator

New inline air filter mated to a snorkel (true snorkel)

New fuel pump with inline fuel filter

Coolant heater

Freshly cleaned out fuel tank

New alternator

Dual battery system

Engine is monitored by lutz auto touch screen gauges (EGT gauge and Boost gauge with accessibility to add more gauges ) (500$)

I’m forgetting the rest and will add as I remember

Interior - 2 front seats have tactical seat covers with pouches in rear (400$)

Rear drawer system/sleep system

Ac and heat work excellent ,

All gauges work minus check engine light (all mechanical motor)

Seats are good with no tears I don’t have 3rd row , carpet is decent but could use a cleaning , I replaced the AC vents with oem new ones , the dash has a small cracks but has a mat ,
5% tint all the way around

Not triple locked. Factory gearing , cruises at 70-75
If I were to keep it , I would install a super HX30W to put EGTs a little bit lower , consider regearing for better fuel mileage (20 highway and 12–14 in town )and that’s about it.

ROOFTOP TENT NOT INCLUDED

Overall this is a solid rust free rig ,runs great 75 on the freeway , yes it vibrates at idle , yea it’s loud in the outside , inside it’s not loud but does vibrate at certain RPMs , not bad at all though . If you know diesels you won’t mind. The wiring and swap is very professionally done and easy to work on, I have dropped 17k into this rig In the last year alone upgrading and building it out to be what it is. However I have come to the decision that this toy is on the chopping block due to trying to buy a house in this market. Let me know if you have any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability , this rig has had countless hours put into it by me and shops who worked on it .

32K OBO

9C7311F9-51CC-4672-9EF2-05B55404A6E9.jpeg

97836271-7655-4865-9987-CBEA9C1E554A.jpeg

6713A8B9-5DCC-400F-AC91-2176C0B00E6D.jpeg

358C6838-D67B-426D-8778-DF72325FACC2.jpeg

01CE63C1-46E1-40B0-98E8-53C82F99119E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey is this still available? I tried to PM you and it said your inbox was full. PM me your number if so and I'll text you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom