For Sale NM - 1985 Toyota pickup 22R (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Minitruck
Mileage
I have an 85 Toyota pickup 22R for sale.
160k miles
Rebuilt 22R @ 154k by previous owner ( I do not have the receipts but I do have the “written receipt”) I was skeptical of it but if you look you can see the freshly painted block and fresh gaskets etc. water pump, radiator and carb was also replaced at that time .
Fresh 30” MT’s
Fresh maaco paint job ( I did all the sanding so it came out well)
ZERO RUST on the cab
However the bed did have rust and I cut out the rust and replaced with fresh metal .
The undercarriage had minor surface rust , I used a POR15 type product and undercoated the frame to prevent further rust . The rust was very minor . However I do have pictures of the frame BEFORE I did anything so you can see .
Dash is cracked , has a dash mat , besides that the interior is about a 8.5/10 for an 85 . Everything works of course .
5 speed manual , AISIN locking hubs ( apparently they were rebuilt but have no proof)
Non AC truck , heater works well, headliner can use a refresh as is starting to come apart a little .
If I missed anything please feel free to ask . This truck was bought from Colorado and was going to be my daily ( it will be til it sells ) but An opportunity may be coming along for me that I cannot turn down so unfortunately this is the first to go before my land cruiser goes .
I will attach more pictures soon but here’s a start .
I will deliver for a price
Asking 10k OBO

D6DC8B9D-1BFC-46EB-B80B-09D1B57222D3.jpeg

I’m having trouble posting more pictures I’m sorry, so if you’re legitimately interested feel free to direct message me . Or comment here.

Looks great! Wish I still had my 85. Is that the original paint color? Nice 80 I see in the pic above! Shouldn't have a problem selling this.

If you’re not still having uploading issues, I would like to see some engine bay and underside shots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom