Wanted NM 100 series steelies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for 5 steel wheels for my 98 100 series. Im looking for the same style of the Fj cruiser steel wheels. I’m happy to purchase from a member on the forum, or if someone can post a link where I can get them on amazon or somewhere else. Thanks, much appreciated.

I've got a set of 5 here in Vegas with the center caps. Needs some love, as you can see. I bought it for $350 a year ago, but am willing to sell if for $200. Would rather not ship, mostly because I don't know how I would do that lol.

20220920_175231.jpg

I've got a set of 5 here in Vegas with the center caps. Needs some love, as you can see. I bought it for $350 a year ago, but am willing to sell if for $200. Would rather not ship, mostly because I don't know how I would do that lol.

View attachment 3142712
Maybe we can find someone to mud ship them. If you don’t mind, I’ll post this over there and see if we get any bites.

Last edited:

View attachment 3142712
You can do 2 wheels per box . one on top of the other, that's about 18x 18x 16. it should weigh just under 70lbs which is still eligible for USPS priority mail.

Hey Mike,
If you don't grab these wheels, I may be interested. I just don't want to steal them out from under you. Sindatuk94 are they 18" wheels?
Thanks gents.

They are indeed 18" steelies
Thanks for the response. I attempted to contact mp_cude through DM, but he has not responded. Do you know if he still wants these? I would like them if he has backed out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom