For Sale NJ FJ60 Garage Sale- **Make Offers- Need Everything Gone** 2F Engine, Lots Of Extra Engine Parts/Smog Setup and New OEM Toyota Window Seals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Mud! Lots of stuff here for sale.

To start, I have a partially disassembled 2F. This motor blew a head gasket, was fully rebuilt and blew a second head gasket, all in under 900 miles. It definitely has an issue but also has a lot of good parts and alot of money invested. It may be able to be successfully reassembled and made reliable by hands more capable than I or used for its parts. The motor did not over heat either time. I think the issue is that too much material has been removed from the head and block which does not enable a goad seal. I am happy to answer any questions on what I know about this motor and my experiences with it. I would be willing to part the motor but I am going to try to sell it whole first. The motor was disassembled, boiled, decked and bored to .060 over. New rod (.010), main (.010) and cam bearings. New rod nuts and new .060 pistons with premium rings. Camshaft boiled and polished. Block painted and new freeze plugs installed. The motor also has a new oil pump, all new gaskets (oil pan, rear main seal, oil filter housing, side cover, timing gear cover, front end plate, thrust washers and more).

The head, prior to the most recent head gasket issue, was disassembled and cleaned. The valves and seats were machined and 12 new valve seals were installed. The head was also milled true. The truck had just over 400 miles on it when the second head gasket blew.

I will include everything I have to put this motor back together. I have 13 new (under 900 miles) head bolts (I needed to use the other two to move the block and bent them. Fortunately, new bolts are still available from Toyota). Pushrods, valve train, valve cover, new valve cover gasket, and the hardware to hold the valve train down also included.

All of the new aforementioned parts are genuine Toyota courtesy of @Onur (Beno) and I have receipts for the parts and the work. $800 takes everything mentioned thus far.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
Additionally, I have a second valve train, carburetor, manifold with smog kit, two carburetor insulators, thermostat housing, fuel pump, oil pressure sender, fan clutch, alternator, alternator bracket, two A/C compressors, and some other misc stuff pictured. Most (but not all) of this stuff came off the engine I picked up to replace the one above. It was said to have just under 150,000 miles on it. Feel free to make offers on this stuff, the cheap/wear item stuff I will significantly discount or throw in with purchases of the more expensive stuff.

2nd Rocker Shaft/Assembly- $150

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Rocker Assembly Hardware- I will include with Assembly, or $15.

full

Carb, insulator, intake/exhaust manifold and full smog kit- $350. The air-rail is pretty much shot but I will include it in case it can be salvaged. The system will need new hoses as the PO cut them. 2nd Insulator, $45

Valve cover goes with the engine, oil cooler has holes. Free if someone purchasing other items wants it to try to fix.

full

full

full

Thermostat Housing- $60

Fuel Pump- $15

Oil Pressure Sender- $10

full

Fan Clutch, Fan, Hoses and Hardware- $35

Alternator- $15

Alternator Bracket- $60

full

A/C Compressors- $10, not sure if they work.

full

Mirrors- $35 takes them all

Speaker Adaptors $25

full

Make offers on everything else pictured.

full

full

full

I would like the engine rubber mounts. Pls PM me $ shipped to 75089

Finally, I have some new, genuine Toyota stuff.

Weatherstripping

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Windshield Weatherstrip, P/N 56121-90A05- $100

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Front Inner Weatherstrip, P/N 68170-90A01- $30

OEM Genuine Toyota Front Outer Right Weatherstrip, P/N 68160-90A02- $30

OEM Genuine Toyota Rear Door Glass Outer Left Weatherstrip, P/N 68230-90A01- $30

OEM Genuine Toyota Rear Inner Weatherstrip, P/N 68190-90A01- $30

OEM Genuine Toyota Rear Outer Right Weatherstrip, P/N 68180-90A01- $30

full

full

2 OEM Genuine Toyota Front Window Runs, P/N 68143-90A01- $25 each

full

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Door Trim Retainers, Bags Of 10, 67771-30060- $20 each, I think I have around 50.

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Crankshaft Timing Gear, P/N 13521-60010- $50

OEM Genuine Toyota Camshaft Timing Gear, P/N 13523-60030- $180

full

full

full

Bearings- I am not sure if these are connecting rod bearings or main. I am trying to figure it out. I have connecting rod bearings on my receipt but I am not sure if these are them. Make offer.

full

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Thermostat Gasket, P/N 90430-43002- $4

full

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Intake/Exhaust Manifold Gasket, New, Damage Pictured- $25

OEM Genuine Toyota Intake/Exhaust Manifold Gasket, Used, 400 Miles- $15

full

full

full

2 OEM Genuine Toyota Oil Cooler Gaskets, P/N 90430-18032, $2 takes both

I have the rubber gaskets for the oil cooler too. Pictures and price in next post.

full

full

OEM Genuine Toyota Valve Cover Gasket, $15

One will go with the motor.

full

Last edited:
OEM Genuine Toyota Distributor O Ring, $4

full

5 OEM Genuine Toyota Intake to Exhaust Manifold Gaskets- $8 each

Oil Cooler O-Rings, P/N 90301-21176, $8

full

Other Assorted Gaskets, Make offer.

full

full

full

Hardware- most of this is for the Intake/Exhaust manifold. I will include it with the manifold or sell separately.

full

full

Make offer.

full

Valves from motor rebuild, not sure if anything can be done with these , ~400 miles, blown head gasket. Make offer.

full

Thanks everyone for looking. I tried to price everything fairly. I know what I paid for some stuff and other stuff I have no idea what its worth. I am open to offers on a lot of stuff and happy to help the Mud community while getting this stuff gone- just ask! And let me know if you would like more detailed pictures of anything.

Intake/Exhaust manifold, smog kit, engine hooks, alternator, and window weatherstripping all sold! Windshield weatherstripping still available and so is the carb.

Exhaust valves, one pack of stem seals, splash guards, distributor o-ring and fusible link all gone.

Still have the intake valves from the last pic.

Spare rocker assembly, cam and crank gears sold.

I still have the rocker assembly and all parts for the motor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom