NJ Cruiser trip to Paragon June 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, with the first DKC meeting having already commenced at Rutt's Hut hot dog kingdom (DKC= Dogs, Kraut, and Cruisers), I'd like to convene the next meeting off-site at Paragon Adventure Park (www.paragonap.com) for their "open monthly ride."

I've never been, but I've heard Paragon is awesome--everything from level dirt to rock climbing. I'm a novice in a stock 60, so I'd like to start out slow and work my way up.

If you're interested in going, check out the website and the info on the monthly open ride (there is a list of requirements: tow hooks, secured battery, etc.)

The next open dates are June 7 and 8. I'm thinking Saturday, June 7, so that we can clean our trucks off/repair any damage on Sunday. Let me know if you're interested in going as a group--e-mail me at renker AT tcf DOT org.

(Okay, Junk, I promise next DKC meeting will be at the Hot Grill!)

Hot Grill - count me in :flipoff2:

June 7 may work for me. &nbsp:Depends on this coming weekend at Dave's. Just fatkidrigged a few things on me beater and got to try 'em out this weekend. FYI there's a few of us going up for the 4skinna event next month too even though were in cruisers.

You going up to Dave's this weekend?

No Dave's for me this weekend---the wife kinda won out, and I'm sort of glad (street tires + clay + rain + hills = body damage). Yeah, I know, I'm being a pussy. (I think we need a smiley for that---Woody?) Sounds like a fun weekend though, so it's on the calendar for next time, and I want to bring the kids.

I've got a neighbor (Toyota pickup) coming along on June 7, and I'm trying to work on my other neighbor (the one who sold me the Cruiser and now has a Rubicon!  :dunno: ). Greg (the Clifton connection) should be there, too. I'm gonna post an invite on GCLC after Mem. Day to snag anyone back from Dave's.

Never been to Paragon--is it a good idea to preregister for their open trail days, or can we just show up?

Never been to Paragon--is it a good idea to preregister for their open trail days, or can we just show up?
If you pre-register, you may be the only one :D. We normally just show up. FYI, if you take 3 plus trucks you don't have to follow a guide - you can just mash your way through.

I'm sure you'll get a few guys up there for it. :beer:

Sorry dude, gotta help OB
welding2_02.gif
get his junk done.

Puking icons, now blinking welders---dang, where do you get all this web crap? Your day job must be even more of a waste of time than mine! :beer:

Is this rain ever gonna end? I don't have mud tires.

Puking icons, now blinking welders---dang, where do you get all this web crap? Your day job must be even more of a waste of time than mine!  :beer:
Work :eek: - who works? :dunno:
roosterf.gif
:D

Almost sounds like wussy, but spelled wit a P. :flipoff2:

Just giving ya some grief. We gotta get out on a fri! :D

Almost sounds like wussy, but spelled wit a P. :flipoff2:

Ya mean like this?  

Yeah, I think we need a smiley for that here.

I get Friday's off in July and Aug., but the wife switched her schedule so she does too now, so that we can "have more family time." Unfortunately, in her mind, trail time doesn't count. I'm still in, though.

Okay, so next DKC meeting will be at Hot Grill--you just gotta tell me where it is! Some Sat. afternoon good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom