SOLD NJ: 1997/Toyota/Landcruiser FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Well the time has come to finally sell my FJ80 that I've owned since July of 2018. I thought about selling the truck a few years ago, but held on to it, however life has changed and I need to have less cars in my collection. This truck has been garaged since I've owned it at my weekend house and rarely has been used with the exception of hauling items to the town dump and picking up lumber for home projects. The truck is in overall good shape, paint is excellent for its age, frame is in solid shape, there is underbody rust towards the rear of the truck and rear diff (see pictures).

Recent work done to the truck within the last 500 miles are as follows:
  • All new brake rotors, pads and calipers
  • All new brake lines
  • Replaced master cylinder
  • New brake fluid
  • New power steering pump and hoses
  • New belts
  • New Tires - Cooper Discoverer AT/3
  • Replaced cat-back exhaust and muffler
  • New battery
The truck is in overall good shape, paint is excellent for its age, frame is in solid shape, there is underbody rust towards the rear of the truck and rear diff (see pictures). The truck rides/runs very well, shifts smoothly and no running issues. The bad with the truck, typical rust on the underbody rear (frame is clean), there is a small exhaust leak near exhaust manifold (have part to replace if you'd like to purchase with vehicle), steering has been adjusted but still has a decent amount of play (I've been told installing an OME steering stabilizer $100 part will fix this), some of the plastic shrouding inside the sunroof has cracked from old age, antenna doesn't go up.

Please take a look at all the pictures in my album. Happy to send any one off pictures or videos if you'd like.

LINK TO PHOTOS (these were taken before exhaust and brake lines done. Will post new ones shortly)

PRICE: Need to move the truck so first $15k takes it.

Shoot me a PM with any questions.
IMG_1825.jpg

Last edited:
Reviving this thread as I've been incredibly busy over the summer unable to respond and market the truck to sell it. Motived to move it and now the time has come.

Updated pictures taken today August 9th.

Recent work done on the truck (have receipts)
-Full brand new exhaust (muffler, catalytic converter, headers)
-Full new brakes (rotors, pads, brake lines, calipers)
-New master cylinder
-New power steering pump
-New belts
-Less than 500 miles on tires Cooper Discoverer AT3
IMG_6702.jpg

$15k FIRM

Where is this cruiser located at now?
What's your availability to show it too me?

Currently located in North Jersey. Available weekends and afternoons during weekdays

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom