For Sale Nitto Grappler M/T, ARB Outback Solutions Roller Drawers, Frontrunner Rack Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all!

Just picked up a new truck and looking to change the tires and need to put the third row back in. I am in Dallas, TX - local pickup only, happy to meet up with you.

Tires: 5 x Nitto Grapplers M/T LT285/65/R18: $700
These tires only have about 30k miles on them, tons of tread left. The spare is brand new, it has never touched the road. They are currently mounted on my truck - if you want them we can work out how to get them on your truck. At the same time, I would be happy to swap wheels with you, I am looking for Michelin A/T 2's in P275/65R18. Used is fine - just need a little less tread.

ARB Outback Drawer System with trim plates for 100 series: $1000
I hate to part with this - but need the third row back in for kiddos. The system has two drawers, both have the top slide option. It is mounted in a LX with A/C, These were assembled and installed by Slee for ~$1800 total

Other:
Frontrunner spare tire roof rack: $30
Frontrunner Universal Double Jerry Can Holder with one NATO jerry can and one plastic water can: $150

Happy to send pics - PM me or reply to the thread. I will remove items as they sell.

Thanks! john

AF1QipNUjuo6UCUk4yU_2rh19IsB2qghkkjYnCh8-W0s

AF1QipP0huJhzdHLwlG3U6De3Ljd97Ug8ANkaTU_sP6e

AF1QipOADRtb_1ko9ugQXI8wtdmRuhWjo-bZ807mFSFt

AF1QipO7zRXc5XfbOCHnt21_7NQ8FXCpxUgC_eVvsKnS

AF1QipNXCYvKSIB0ezw53G0IqhOqDN0wGDe9Wme5KI34

AF1QipOuYfDLNN3cqFGdbknxpvsH9D96Abm2JNLq5B0v

AF1QipMzzN3NvYR4pSrKPbiwU2-QxSEKlO0I-mdV1Fu7

Low post count so can't edit the original thread (Just bought the truck last weekend! I promise more posts will be headed to the 100 forum! Lets try this....

IMG_4242.jpg
IMG_4245.jpg
IMG_4239.jpg
IMG_4240.jpg

I'm interested in drawers. Can you pm me your info?

PMed about drawers, I'm in Houston.

Do you have pics of the roof rack and would those tires fit on a stock 470?

I'll get pics later today and the tires will fit on a stock 100 per the what tire will fit sticky - I have a lift so my info is coming from that thread. I'll get the pics ASAP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom