Nitro Gears? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there anyone who has worked with them lately? I just ordered from them and now I see some have serious problems with them.
If not them where do I get a set of gears? 91 3FE.

FYI. For what its worth. I filed a complaint with the FTC (they don't contact for individual complaints) and with my states (MT) office of consumer protection. While montana OCP is about to go away, they did contact nitro gears to resolve my claim of lack of refund with their records. And wouldn't you know it soon after they refunded the order. I think the timelines are off (they refunded prior to being contacted by my states OCP) but I initially listed and made them commit or respond to the timeline of events. I will include a portion of a single order below. This part maybe key because I also started the process with my bank and they wanted to see a timeline of events and an attempt to resolve the issue on my end.

I stuck to what I could prove through emails rather than looking at phone logs of calls and never had documented.

I sent this, and another timeline on separate order, to Nitrogears along with an amount I was owed (ignoring time value of money or inconvenience). Their parent company, DPI offroad, is seemingly to blame for all of it. But as a "shell" company, or whatever we pretend these corporations do, they don't handle the accounting.

I got what was due to me though they still charged me restocking fees of 10% of a large order.

Don't do business with these creeps unless absolutely necessary and you are certain they have and will ship what you need/ / Nitrogears.com Justdifferentials.com or the larger DPIgroup of businesses dpioffroad.com

If they don't have it they will take your money for months and won't refund you until you threaten them repeatedly or probably not at all. In my case the letterhead was from State Attorney General and so maybe they figured it was best to be done with complaint.
From this forum. Just a small part of the serious problems I have read "after buying". Granted it has not been long for me but my order has not changed and I have received no response from questions or concerns.

Edit:

Amateurarboris

Responded to a question and he did say, He received his order but was super delayed and had to return a partial order that he had to work to get a refund for.

1200 dollars is a lot of money for us and I didn't see any motion or movement on the order, still nothing and I am just looking for some reassurance. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom