nissan ud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Will a 1992 Nissan UD1800 engine fit into a 2000 Nissan UD2000 truck with no issues?

Another Forum?

I'm sure that someone might know here but i'm even more sure that there must be a Nissan forum out there that will be more helpful.

sa

google nissian forum i used it when i was selling parts off my sentra:eek: but my mind has slipped to what forum it was

Will a 1992 Nissan UD1800 engine fit into a 2000 Nissan UD2000 truck with no issues?

Try a mitsubishi forum,if that dont work try the mazda forum. If all else fails try the Nissan forum:D

maybe chat knows...............

Ah other vehicle tech is a good place for this... hopefully someones knows and can help.

Welcome to the forum and buy a Toyota!

So mean.

If I remember right, that engine is a 4.2 L straight six and is naturally aspirated - the same as is in my Nissan Safari. It is one of the most reliable engine's ever built. In the post 1994 non-turbo versions Nissan went to weaker pistons and connecting rods. Still, they are quite the engine. I would check with UD USA on the swap. They have a link to their dealers and part suppliers there. One of them can tell you for sure.

Hey Brown Bear, we also have a Toyota. Lovely little car but no where near as reliable as the Safari. Eats up more fuel than the Safari and keeps my part shop happy. :frown: Glad I have an account. SWMBO loves it, so I guess I love to work on it - not! :crybaby:

i'll try to remember to check tomorrow when i get to town, my company is the new ud dealer in denver area.

if you've got an fe6ta motor in the 92, should be straight swap. fe6ta is common for the 2000, but in 92, it could also be a td42t/ti or ne6/6t/6ta. td42t/i both seem to be popular on the earlier models. don't know whether they'll interchange with the fe6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom