Nice car trailer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
Guys,
Just pimping my junk.:grinpimp:
I'm selling a very nice 14'x7' flatbed trailer on ebay. Everything works, running gear in excellent condition, ready to go to work or play.

Edit: Sold it on Ebay. Picked up and paid for. Got money for mods now!

Cruiser content: this trailer has hauled FJ40's and FJ60's to & fro, no problems. Delivery via Cruiser is available for a reasonable charge in Ohio.

:cheers:
DSC05540 (Small).JPG
DSC05547 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Trade you for a short bus. You know you want it.

it would be perfect for many of my needs, but I have no where to put it. I already have a 6X 10 open trailer at the in laws. The 40, the bus, my company car, the 4 runner and a civic, Not to mention a Honda Spree in the garage, Then my cousins truck when she comes up for school during the week,

I am already angle parking in my own driveway. Place looks like a used car lot. Now that I have to move 3 cars to get the 40 out.

Yep, A honda Spree, and a BB gun both in the garage. Neighbors love it.

Now back to you pimping your trailer.

Now back to you pimping your trailer.
Oh, that's my cue!

We have a fine trailer for sale here today, folks. Needs nothing, ready to go to work right now! :grinpimp:

I have witnessed said trailer and she's all that AND a bag of chips!

:D

Clausing Colchester 13x36
with travdial, 4 jaw, 3 jaw and collet chucks, plus mucho tooling.

When I get home I can send you some pics. Nick has used it - he can fill you in a bit too. I just don't get enough chance to use it and figure I'd get better use of the space. I remember last summer you mentioned you were keeping an eye out for a south bend. This is heavier duty and it's a gear lathe.

But has it been "Junkified" ?

Just giving you s*** Mike,
Dave

trailer + a little cruiser help would work for me :grinpimp: too bad you don't know anyone that works on cruisers :D

Now the question is,
will it fit in the back of a volkswagen rabbit truck without bottoming out the rear supension......
Dave

Now the question is,
will it fit in the back of a volkswagen rabbit truck without bottoming out the rear supension......
Dave
Probably not.:frown:

We'll have to put it in the aluminum roof basket on the FJ60. :idea:

That sounds a lot safer,
I have seen mikes 45 so I know his rear axle couldn't stand up to the lathe...
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom