nice built white 100 Series near Elk Grove, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw it today at about 6:30 PM turning left from Grant Line onto Wilton Road. White, 16" wheels, 35" muds, indeterminate lift (but it looked pretty high), Slee color-matched rear bumper with the Hi-Lift mounted, 4WD Clubs of CA sticker, but no NorCal Wagons sticker! Couldn't see any other details but it was nice. Anyone know who it is?

Thanks,

I think he's a poster on here. I remember someone with both a nice white 100 and a nicely modded 4runner. I remember the pic of both side by side in a driveway. Maybe that'll jog someone else's memory b/c it's just out of grasp at the moment!

Derek - guess that would be me you saw awhile back. I'm embarrassed to admit this is my first Mud post (duck!) thanks for responding to my pm's this evening, have to meet sometime given how close we are. the lift is from Christo's 2" OME heavy kit & t-bars, helps keep things level when I load my dive gear and dirt bike trailer for baja trips. Really miss the 40 but my wife likes the seat heater.

Sounds like a nice rig! X2 on the pics!

Thanks All - and Happy Holidays! Since I'll be home for a week the camera will need to come out... Wx here is decent too; I'll put them on Hoser's "Fellow Owners..." sticky. You guys are informed and experienced, this is an *excellent* forum. The posts I've read are quite helpful and the tone is inviting, so count me in.

Derek - PM me if you want to get together leter this week

Phil

cpcc - you in the 'Grove somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom