Nice 80 on EBAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What is the big deal on the $22k? That truck has much more into it than that. Try building it for less.

You figure $10K for the base rig and that's $12.5K bid for the mods. If you took them off and sold them separately, no way you'd get that much money. So the whole is worth more than the parts, very encouraging to see that trend.

Highly modified 80's haven't sold for what they are worth - they really are maybe the biggest steal out there in the 4x4 world given you can get them with up to date maintenance with 100-120K miles loaded to the hilt for half the cost of a new stock 4x4 that won't last as long. Really good to see people willing to come out of pocket and pay for the entire package.

That one out of Boulder sold a few months ago on ebay for about $17,500 and it had 170K miles. I thought that was pretty huge at the time.

Last edited:
*whistles and looks at the ceiling*

What is the big deal on the $22k? That truck has much more into it than that. Try building it for less.

Exactly, it would take fortune to replicate that truck, it has tons of custom, one off parts on it and everything is done first class, quality, with no expense spared. $22K is a gift.

I will be curious if the high bidder follows thru and actually pays for it. That seems to be a trend on eBay with cars especially.

That is a bad ass rig for sure!

Wow..that belongs to LandcruiserPhil on this list. I think) For those that think he's asking too much....not at all. If I were to sell mine I would ask $22,000. There are folks out there that appreciate what is put into a truck. He'll get $17,000 easily.
airlaird

Wow..that belongs to LandcruiserPhil on this list. I think) For those that think he's asking too much....not at all. If I were to sell mine I would ask $22,000. There are folks out there that appreciate what is put into a truck. He'll get $17,000 easily.
airlaird

Hello...it's at 22,600 now. I'll take $18 for mine.

Finally sold for $23,100.01. Good deal for somebody it seems. I know I've got about that much cash in mine and it doesn't LOOK that good.

dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom