Wanted Nice 60/62 frame in SoCal/AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a usable 60 frame to start a project, I'm in San Diego can travel within reason

If it has axles/springs that's better for transporting it, axles/springs can be returned if you want them or sold after the fact

62 the same?

there are a few differences in the frames
early -84? ps box different than later, 3 piece crossmember
85-87 1 piece crossmember
88-90 ps box the same as 85-87, 1 piece crossmember but unsure of the crossmember if it is the same as 85-87

there are a few differences in the frames
early -84? ps box different than later, 3 piece crossmember
85-87 1 piece crossmember
88-90 ps box the same as 85-87, 1 piece crossmember but unsure of the crossmember if it is the same as 85-87
ouch

good info thanks

Mine is June 84...............I'm going with later H55F and transfer, so appropriate driveshafts and axles too

Could always use a new steering gear

Building from the ground up this time

85-90 sounds good to me

Are you still looking for a rust free frame in California? I may have a source for one maybe 2.

Are you still looking for a rust free frame in California? I may have a source for one maybe 2.
yes.....would be great if it had axles for easy transport, axles and springs can either be returned or sold

yes.....would be great if it had axles for easy transport, axles and springs can either be returned or sold
Let me see if I can get the contact info for you. Give me a day or two. I know she has two. I will see if can get photos

Let me see if I can get the contact info for you. Give me a day or two. I know she has two. I will see if can get photos
Awesome! but where?

In Southern California. Long story short a friend of mine called on a toyota truck for sale, they got to talking and found out a good friend has a couple FJ60 frames she wants to part with. He asked if I was interested but thought I would check on Ih8mud to see if anyone is interested.

In Southern California. Long story short a friend of mine called on a toyota truck for sale, they got to talking and found out a good friend has a couple FJ60 frames she wants to part with. He asked if I was interested but thought I would check on Ih8mud to see if anyone is interested.
👍👍

I’m in Fresno my buddy is in Illinois. He called on a truck in Southern California then called me. I think she may have two 2f engines too. Give me a little time to get the contact info. Thanks Aaron

I’m in Fresno my buddy is in Illinois. He called on a truck in Southern California then called me. I think she may have two 2f engines too. Give me a little time to get the contact info. Thanks Aaron
👍

Hey this is Aaron,

I have the contact info for the frames, please give me a call 559-908-0716. She has frames, wheels, tires, bumpers and has photos of everything.

Sorry everyone I managed to F off a couple of weeks, not a good way to do business................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom