Nice 2005 LX470 on bring-a-trailer but I bet it will bring far more than ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brand new gas tank plate. This will for sure get scooped up by someone on the east coast that has typical expectations about rust or someone From the left who doesn’t even know about rust on trucks. Still in better condition than I bought my lc and currently 1.5k less(probably will climb though)

Very difficult to believe that under carriage is from The N.E., must not have been driven much during winter months. I figured to see the M&M.... a candy coated shell of Rusted frame etc. A very nice Looking 100. Almost to pretty to build and overland. Guess that’s what Land Cruisers are fir! 🥴

Ih8mud.com is now BringaTrailer.com

Looks like the "brand new" aftermarket CV axles are already rusty. At least it comes with the original factory brake fluid by the looks of it!

It’s always the same guy that seems to make a killing reselling average, rusty examples that look slightly refurbished. Not sure if those guys bidding realize they can get the same thing from most dealerships.

As someone said Time is money for the crowd on that sight right. That may include proper research

Aftermarket Cv axles, about 15 miles before replacing rite! Yeah I read that and steered clear of that pothole. Mr T products Only please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom