SOLD NIB: Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform 76x54 - New Hampshire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JakeTheSnakeNH

GOLD Star
Threads
EDIT: lowered price! Brand new in box Pioneer Platform, never assembled. Due to shipping issues with UPS (long story), I ended up with a second platform that I don’t need. Retail is $750-800. Selling for $600 $500, probably pick up only due to size of the box.

Last edited:
The model is 42103BF. it’s listed as “universal fit”, but I’m sure that depends on the mounting option (bars vs pioneer feet vs backbone). I’m putting one on the backbone system on a 2000 100 series, but have seen pictures online of it on 80s and 4runners.

👍
It should work on a 200 if you are using Rhino Rack crossbars, but not sure otherwise.

Here’s the same size platform mounted on my rig:
4DB8717C-6BEF-4B6F-9F1F-AB0A570D5E30.jpeg

I actually bought this same platform from an Expo member that was installed with backbone on his 200 series. I installed it on my 80 series with just buying the Rhino rain gutter foot packs. This thing is universal. Just need the correct mounts for the vehicle.

I actually bought this same platform from an Expo member that was installed with backbone on his 200 series. I installed it on my 80 series with just buying the Rhino rain gutter foot packs. This thing is universal. Just need the correct mounts for the vehicle.
Thanks for the intel!

Awesome versatility in these platforms and as @Cheap Cruiser advised, Rhino Rack has any vehicle fitment option out there. Mine on an '05 LX...

4C796AA9-179D-4ADF-8523-0BED6F95F981.jpeg

3D65EB1D-CFD4-437D-869C-FE2FDD0B894E.jpeg

PM'd you...x2. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom