For Sale NIB Borla Exhaust (14814) for 99-04 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
***** SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ******
Brand New only opened box for pics....bought for my wifes car from two different places and ended up with an extra.
Stainless steel construction from CAT back. Other one has been our Cruiser for 6 years with no problems...list for $750 or more

I am located in Cincinnati, OH and will drive to meet...I travel to Knoxville, TN area in the summer often...

Mike
borla14814.jpg

Last edited:
PRICE UPDATE: $500 for local pickup

Last edited:
Had multiple questions about size of box, weight and shipping cost.
Size = 14" x 17" x 72"
Weight = 43 lbs

Cost....I checked for someone in Cali and it was about $160 via UPS ground to a residence. Might be cheaper if shipped to a commercial building or in the case of Fed Ex I could drop at a shipping center and you could pick up at one local to you and that might save $$$

Again, during the summer I travel from Cincinnati to the Knoxville area at least every week or two...I could drop off at any point in between.

Thanks,
Mike

that seems very steep on shipping. I had an ARB Combo bar UPSed from Cali to DC and it was only $130 and was a bit over 120lbs.

I dont know what the dimensions of the box you had shipped were but I am pretty sure that it is the 72" length that puts it into a category where weight no longer matters. For instance it gives an observed shipping weight of 114 lbs because of the size of the box.

All the info is there for you to get your own quote if you dont believe me.....im not looking to make money on shipping!!!!!!! Get the quote and let me know where to take it....

Mike

PM sent. and I wasn't implying you were trying to make a buck of shipping at all. Sorry if that was implied.

Yukon LX replied to your PM. No worries about implying i was trying to make money on shipping...I just know people are sensative about shipping costs on forums/ebay.

Bump....ttt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom