SOLD NIB 1HZ Short Block and Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
11011-17012 1HZ Head
11011-17013 1HZ Short Block

Amayama says $1632.25 for head and $6,876.29 for SB.

Asking $8k for both, FOB Tulsa, OK.

Bundle Options.

1HZ engine, with known good compression (leak down showed 10% between all cylinders) with miscellaneous new components (timing belt, tensioner, water pump.....normal) with UN-INSTALLED rebuilt IP and Injectors, that ran prior to removal/rebuild of IP/Injectors.

Engine cost $2,500
IP rebuild cost $1,630.00
Injector rebuild $693.00

Add $3,500 TO ABOVE PRICE of new short block and head, for all, in current state.

Add $4,600 TO ABOVE PRICE for new short block, head, with IP and injectors installed and 1HZ running.

At this time, not separating the engine, IP, injectors from the new short block and head.

Great deal on hard to find parts !

If you ever decide to sell that 1HZ without pump separate let me know as I wouldn't mind buying that back from you.

GLWS

@Delancy, I’ll PM you about the flywheel, etc.

Oh how I wish...GLWS. BTW, miss seeing you around on the forum.

Wish I had some cash. Great deal.

Chris, my boy is going to attend UTulsa. This town is pretty cool and the people have been extremely friendly so far.

Wish I had some cash.

Wish you had some cash, too....

Half inclined to load engines up in back of the HZJ73 and list for $50k!!

Good on you and your son for TU!! Seems most nowadays leave with a ‘pre’ degree, which usually translates into great paying professions.

Tulsa isn’t a bad place to live. Partial, being born and raised, but has just a little less than what most larger metro areas have with a lot less traffic.

Wish you had some cash, too....

Half inclined to load engines up in back of the HZJ73 and list for $50k!!

Good on you and your son for TU!! Seems most nowadays leave with a ‘pre’ degree, which usually translates into great paying professions.

Tulsa isn’t a bad place to live. Partial, being born and raised, but has just a little less than what most larger metro areas have with a lot less traffic.

Chris Is your HZJ73 LHD or RHD?

On that note, I’ve also a new HD/HZ bell housing (for H15X), new HD flywheel, along with an H151F and H150F, both with HF1A mechanical cases available (7X shifter orientation).

You still got the flywheel?

Cheers

You still got the flywheel?

Cheers
Yes. HD and HZ variants.

You might want to reach out to him through EBay. I’m not sure how often he is on Mud any more.
Not on eBay. Ad was posted an eternity ago, and Mrs. D monitors, therefore replies are forced.

Periodically on mud, but easily overwhelmed by notifications.

Free time has become a commodity, and expendable cash is consumed at alarming rates by other endeavors.

As we all know, Mud participation costs a fortune......if I hang out too long, will have a project for the 1HZ assembly to reside, which I don’t need right now.

Maybe someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom