Next Trail Run: April 12 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Next Trail Ride - Saturday, April 12 2008

Destination: SW Vancouver Island

Meet at Tim Hortons (Millstream x McCallum near Langford Future Shop/Costco/Home Depot) at 9:00 AM for chat and coffee.

Will leave at 9:30 AM (sharp).

MapQuest Map

Trail leader: Stumpy

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm in:D

sooooo, i'll be looking for a seat. not sure if Mrs.Crusty is down. i'll let her find her own ride.

anyone?

i'm not much of a co-pilot, but i can provide hours of comic relief:hillbilly:

cheers
crusty

Coming up island? I am starting 3 weeks of holidays on tuesday. I gotta make sure I can make it befor I commit.

Hi, for the trail run, is it a beginers run? medium? or garanteed carnage? winches required? and are non yota's welcome, my buddy wants to bring himself and his kid out, Some of you know Colin, "pistol Pete" in the island4x4 board.
Thanks

the run is normally not very intense and i bring my 4 and 1/2 year old each run i go on. they generally keep it to all landcruisers. hope to see youu there.

yup,

stocker friendly, always. depending on who shows up, may get more interesting.

no one gets left behind, even if it takes all night :D (as some of you will remember)

high lift and full sized spare at least. FR'S radio or CB is helpful.

trail leader for the run has the final call.

all cruisers welcome for club runs.

hope to see you there.

crusty

Hi, for the trail run, is it a beginers run? medium? or garanteed carnage? winches required? and are non yota's welcome, my buddy wants to bring himself and his kid out, Some of you know Colin, "pistol Pete" in the island4x4 board.
Thanks

As much carnage as you want to put your rig though!:D

I'm not clear on the official word on non cruisers on the club runs.

Thanks

Club runs are for Club Members, Club Members' guests, and prospective Club Members.

After you've met us, checked us out, we've done the same with you, and you become a Club member then that is the time for you to invite non-Cruiser buddies to Club events.

These events are for Club members to wheel togther and meet prospective Club members; including your non-yota buddy at this time will interfere with that.

I look forward to wheeling with you on the 12th.

-Steve
VI Cruisers Membership Coordinator

hey guys....didnt get out to check out the malahat this past weekend....and its not looking like ill be able to go wheeling this weekend coming up either....ill try to go check out the malahat trails as soon as i can which might not be all that soon

Next Trail Ride - Saturday, April 12 2008

Destination: SW Vancouver Island

Meet at Tim Hortons (Millstream x McCallum near Langford Future Shop/Costco/Home Depot) at 9:00 AM for chat and coffee.

Will leave at 9:30 AM (sharp).

MapQuest Map

Trail leader: Stump
Added pertinent info in the qoute.:cheers:

the run is normally not very intense and i bring my 4 and 1/2 year old each run i go on. they generally keep it to all landcruisers. hope to see youu there.

He's only 4 1/2? He drives like an 8 year old!

Sorry guys, can't make it. Wife made plans for the evening and thats a little far for me to stray if I gotta be home at 3. I'm not really street legal either. I'll post pics on that later.;):beer:

I just found out about your club. I've owned my FJ40 since 1991 here in Victoria. I'd like to hook up with you guys sometime. I don't think that I can do the run on the 12th.

My cruiser is the ugly desert-camo/primer painted Chevota w/4 wheel disc brakes and FJ45 rear end that you may have seen around.

I'll keep in touch.

John.

jujfalusi@mac.com

You could come out and meet us @ Tims and have coffee and chat

well...im in for the run. see you guys at tims

Thanks everyone -- I had a great day --some long awaited sunny weather and a little bit of adventure - what more can a cruiser guy want. Thanks to all the spotters ...

I can't make the meeting as I am southbound to Arizona for some R&R. Leaving Wednesday to Vancouver, then to my freight forwarder in Blaine to pick my new ARB fridge - no more soggy veggies

Fridge freezer 12 volt coolers and 24 volt coolers by ARB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom