Next Trail Ride - Sunday May 6, 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wussyPup

just another ex-VI Cruiser
Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
anyone want a copilot?
ken

Steve, check your PM's.

gb

thanks for the offer Steve, but I'll be riding along with Jeremy.

Anyone know how many LC's are coming?, is it ok if I bring my buddy and his H3 or would iwe crash his ego too much?....lol

Hey, I'm in.....

And I have room for a co-pilot if anyone's up for it.

I still don't have sliders; will things be getting really hairy?

Anyone know how many LC's are coming?, is it ok if I bring my buddy and his H3 or would iwe crash his ego too much?....lol

Hi Hector,

This is just my opinion and I'm not speaking for the Club, and I'm speaking up 'cause I invited you to join us for this run.

I would prefer that your H3 buddy not join us on this run. We're a Cruiser Club, and although it's the people that join together to make a Club that count, it's Land Cruisers that bring us together initially.

Club members have invited friends without Cruisers before and I support that. After you've met us, checked us out, and we've done the same with you, and you become a Club member then that is the time for you to invite non-Cruiser buddies to Club events.

These events are for Club members to wheel togther and meet prospective Club members; including your H3 buddy at this time will interfere with that.

I hope I haven't offended you or your buddy, that isn't my intent, but I know I don't write very well.

I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow, -Steve

hey there, no worries, i totally understan, i apretiate being straight forward about it. it was a great run today, thanks again.

Thanks folks. Pulled into Abby just before midnight. Long day, but well worth it.

gb

Thanks folks. Pulled into Abby just before midnight. Long day, but well worth it.

gb

with a little notice, next time you could make it an over nighter or the weekend.

lots to explore over here:D

great to put some faces to some names.

i look forward to wheeling with you guys again.:D

crusty

Hope I can get my slider done by then. Maybe we can find the lake with all the extra time.. Oh ya Stumpy i was at lordco looking for bushing dosnt look like they have ones that fit I will have to mod some. Till next time:cheers:

Thanks for a fun time all. It's always fun to play tag with the trees. They are definitely "it".

It was good to meet Hector and Morgan; is always great to wheel with the regular VI Cruiser gang; and was fun to have our overseas visitors come out to play too.

Maybe I should leave the 35s on for a few more days...

-Steve

yea thats what im thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom