Next Run - 12/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Winter wheelin', hopefully in the snow!
Who's in, and should we check out Anthracite again, or stick with RC???

Sounds good to me. I'll be away the weekend of 12/13, hence the weeks before, or after...

The 6th is the only weekend I could make.

Could also do a mid-week trip sometime the week after Christmas....should have off most of the week.

I wouldn't be able to make it Deember 6, but you guys work it out for the majority. The 20th is a possibility for me to be sure. Gary S

Either 12/6 or 12/20 work for me. I have 3 seats available... we could meet at RC or AA or just go from my place near Hershey.

Did you figure out the issue with your winch? It inspired me to test mine today after washing the car and happy to report it still works! I haven't used it in a few months so nice to know it's working.

Why don't we call it the 20th and from here on out make the runs on the third weekend of every month? :steer:

The 20th it shall be!:clap:

Did you figure out the issue with your winch? It inspired me to test mine today after washing the car and happy to report it still works! I haven't used it in a few months so nice to know it's working.

Looks like the winch power cables have worn through to the point of shorting out. They've been on about 5 years and lots of miles. Am in the process of verifying this and perhaps replacing them.

I get most of my cables made by genuinedealz. They use really high quality marine cable, and the crimps are very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom