next meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When where etc? I heard it might be this comming weekend? keep me posted as I heard it may be larger than b/f? I've only been to 1 meeting but would liek to come again.

There is a meeting this weekend but I have no info as to where. David(gundy) would be the man to holla at to get into. I heard that we all will be voting on staff for the up coming year. So, yeah this will probably be a meeting not to miss. We'll represent the wagons 89!!!! See you there, where ever it may be.

Matt

It seemed like the concensus was for this weekend at Aunt Sues where the big meeting always goes down. But the talk kinda died. I am coming up this weekend either way but I was hoping for a big cruiser get together. David are we still planning on this weekend? If so can you send out to the mailing list so everyone knows? Thanks

Thought we had talked about Esso club?

Thats where I thought this meeting was going to be held. GSMTR, took the breath outta everyone. To bad so sad, lets meet anyway. Someone who knows what the fawk is going on in this club, please figure out something. Thanks

I have e-mailed Gundy about this. Please stand by. By the way JP thanks for dropping off the shifter. After the rain on Monday I didn't know if you would make it.

I have made NO arrangements for a meeting this Saturday.
I have made NO arrangements for the annual meeting.
Sooooo........ya'll want me to pick a place for Saturday's
monthly meeting?
Sonic in Easley? 6ish?

The annual meet : If you have been to one of these you'll
notice that it is a little more involved than a monthly "shoot
the breeze" meeting.
Door prizes need to be purchased, etc.

Ya'll keep me posted on what ya'll decide.
I'm an Upstate Cruisers member forever.
David R. Harrison VP designate UC

Last edited:
Go Read The Thread

OK David posted up a thread for the may meeting/june location. He asked all of us where we wanted the meeting and only 3 people responded Myself, Gehn, and David.. we all said the Esso Club, and rich said he wouldn't be able to attend at the time. Instead the thread turned into that for Richard's b-day, and through out it David continued to ask for everyone's input, yet no one replied. SO don't critisize someone unless you're willin to offer some help. David aint tryin to make this a dictatorship, he want's everyones input in order to make a decision. So when he asks a club question give him some input to help him make that decision. I mean like Malphrus said, somethin to the effect of, all I wanna do it wheel and work on my cruiser with friends. And that is all David wants to do. I don't know why the hell some of ya get bent out of shape when it gets close to meeting time and ya jump all over David, maybe cause he is VP but offer some suggestions in your thread...if you read his thread's he asks...what do ya'll wanna do? I mean come on, we're all friends and cruiser heads...not an office board of directors.

See I'm already havin a s***ty damn day at work and this just put the freakin icing on the cake.

And as for the annual meeting, talk had been tossed around about making it in June but I think a lot of guys were tryin to get there rigs ready for GSMTR, so we didn't have time to make it happen in June. So We'll have to pic it up now and decide if we wanna keep it in august for this year and move it to june next year or what.

Ok I need a beer now...Later.....Chuck

Does anyone besides us here on mud know about the meeting? I haven't been getting an uppstate emails, so I don't know if I got left off the new list or if it is just no emails about this months meetings have been sent........... David does a good job about taking charge or these things, that is why everyone looks to him, he is the man with the plan;)

Who in the club is in charge of setting the monthly meeting dates and making sure everyone knows when and where ahead of time, or is just a laid back system? I am not trying to point blame or any such thing, rather just wondering if we shouldn't have some one in general in charge of setting up the monthly meeting places and also in charge of other cruiser outings, and making sure everyone is informed of them. This is essentially what david has been doing for us, but I don't think it is his job. I think we should create a position in the club of, for lack of better words, an event planner........ if one doesn't already exist. I would glady take the job since I am the one who always complains about more outings..............;)

As for the meeting I am going to come up this weekend and I want to get together with the club, I vote for the Esso also as we had discussed awhile back. I don't think we have had one in clemson yet, and being summer time most of those rockus youngsters will be gone.............

The idea for the big meeting was started within another thread dont remember which one and dont have time to look I'm at work, but I remembering askign for this weekend because it would be the only time I'm up for a while. So anyway I'm gonna be up and was thinking there would be some sort of get together if not its cool more time to work on my cruiser.

Esso it is then! Sounds like fun!
Give me a time and I'll send an e-mail.
The list I use is far larger than UC members.
It is my personal Cruiserhood list.
I just became the De Facto notifier when
no one else would.
JP, this site is great. I note it is one of the biggest
"viewed" club boards here. GOOD JOB!
Most UC members are lurkers. It's not bad, it's
just how they are. Still my friends, one and all.
Let's pick and time for the ESSO club.
First round is on me!
Gimme a time and it'll hit the wires immediately.
I'd suggest 6ish.

ESSO, sounds good to me. I love this club!!!!! Anytime I can come, so my vote on time dosen't count. See everyone there!

6 is good to me...I'll have the 40 there too!!!!!!

oh yeah Dave my email is cruisintiger@yahoo.com...I think you might have my old one.

Screw it. It's my B-day today and I'm in a pissy mood. Just read these post for the first time. Maybe it's the rain outside but our club seems to swing wildly one way or the other. For no aparant reason.

Damn what a crappy day.

Edited: It's amazing what a 12 pack of beer will do for a crappy day. Sorry about the rant. Got yelled out today at work, I have an ear infection (had it for 3 weeks now) I'm stressed about work, the 500mile trip and the vaction in general. My wife doesn't like to plan and I'm the exact opposite so it's all me to get it together. And I'm the one who planned this thing for 18 other people so it's been no picnic this week especially being sick. So sorry for the post. I'm taking the laptop and for some reason I cannot stay away from this forum. So I'll be posting pics of the cruiser in the dunes and on the beach. Ought to be fun. We have about 15 miles of beach and dunes (really around them it's illegal to drive on dunes) to drive on.

Wish I could be at the meeting. Catch ya'll in July. I have to go to atlanta the first week so I plan on visiting the Atlanta club on tues and will be back that weekend for ours. WOuld be nice to see some other cruiser heads.

David your a good man. Look forward to sitting around many campfires and exchanging stories with you. It's good to know about the annual meeting and what takes place.

Later

Last edited:
Trollhole said:
Screw it. It's my B-day today and I'm in a pissy mood.

Happy b-day Dude!

Saturday is now set and the annual is yet to be determined.
Geeez...come to the Esso club and I'll buy you a beer.
Hehe....unless you are going to be coastal Saturday, in
which case.......don't worry.....be happy.... you lucky
Dude!

Last edited:
Damn Marshal did you hit a midlife crisis with this Bday its all good man dont stress. Just roll with the punches the reasons things are a little out of whack is our nonexistant president in my opinion. Hes a good guy but hes been busy with a baby and working and things. Which we will remedy at the annual meeting which is looking like toward the end of August. And David you are not the problem you are the glue holding us together a lot of the time. You keep all our youthful energy in check a lot of the time. Anyway Happy bday Marshal get some sun and sand and enjoy those scantily clad teenage girls, just dont let your wife catch you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom